This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a new and challenging career using my obtained skills.
Item Manager Feb 2009 to Present
• Perform In-transit Visibility on the DOL Readiness Reporting Items
• Maintain and research requisitions, stock levels, receipts and issue transactions
CSA Ltd. Camp
Customs Clearance Agent Oct 2007 to Feb 2009
• Process and account for all customs documentation received in accordance with regulations
• Serve as the liaison between the military and the customs agents of the host country for the US Government for all military cargo arriving in Kuwait
• Coordinate and/or escort movement of cargo
• Perform site surveys of specified areas as necessary
• Ensure that all cargo is segregated
• Coordinate with CRSP as necessary to ensure daily flow of cargo is transported according to regulations and specification
• Achievement: 5 Certificates of Appreciation
• Analyzed internal processes and recommended and implemented procedural and policy changes to improve operations
Memco LTD. German Branch Office Assistant Branch Manager May 1998 to Apr 2007
• Implemented distribution and marketing operations under the guidance of the Branch Manager throughout assigned territory.
• Managed day-to-day production, distribution, warehousing and sales according to guidelines and procedures.
• Coordinated transportation and delivery for in- and outbound cargo.
• Maintained accountability of warehouse stock
• Implemented efficiency-improvement programs throughout the branch and tracked resulting performance.
• Supervised, trained and managed 120 staff members and 5 Admin Assistants in different branch offices and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
• Assisted in development of organizational goals and solicited inputs from branch personnel.
• Provided coordination and guidance to maintenance, planning, sales, research and other departments to ensure cost savings and efficiency.
• Generated budget reports.
• Reviewed activity of administrative and managerial personnel
• Visited key customers on a regular basis to find their needs and show that management takes interest in their needs.
• Headed a special taskforce to improve marketing effectiveness resulting in a 40% increase in sales during the following year.
Northwestern State University of Louisiana Louisiana
Business Administration and Management 1991
Central Texas College Europe Campus-Germany
Publication Clerk 1984
Department of the Army Stuttgart Germany
Advanced Supply Course 1985
German Chambers of Commerce
Vocational Education and Training Qualifications 2001
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental