Instrument Foreman, Instrument Technician
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Willing to join in your good company and if hired, I will bring the following experiences in field instrumentation and control, construction plant installation, calibration, loop checking, simulation, functional test and commissioning.
COMPANY: WADE WALKER
14 LUBUDI AVE. QUARTIER
MUTOSHI COLLULI DE MALITA
DILLE DE COLWEZI, RDC
PROJECT: FREEPORT MCMORAND INC.
TENKE FUNGURUME MINNING
TENKE FUNGURUME, REPUBLIC
DEMOCRATIC DE CONGO
POSITION: INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
PERIOD OF SERVICE: NOVEMBER 15, 2008 TO MAY 23, 2009
• In charge in the bench and field instrument calibration and doing the calibration test sheet and visual inspection sheet report for each instrument after the calibration. And also in charge in the in-coming and out going of instrument.
• Also in charge in conducting loop testing and simulation of various instrument by using 375 field communicator including functional test of modulating control valve with positioner and a full stroke test of on/off valve also conduct update punch list and trouble shooting of failed loop instrument.
ELEMENTARY: STA. BARBARA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
HIGHSCHOOL: ZAMBOANGA A.E. COLLEGES
VOCATIONAL: NATIONAL MANPOWER AND YOUTH COUNCIL
GRADUATED – 1982
COLLEGE: FILIPINAS TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
GRADUATED – 1985
• Zamboanga Electric Company (Job application and procedure for electrical)
July 7 – July 9, 1983
• Meralco Foundation Institute (Calibration for process instrumentation)
September 4 – 20, 2000
• Undergone Testing Program (FIL-TRADE Institute Consultant Incorporated
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental