Expert stell pipes production and Quality Control
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Steel pipes supervisor
1966 to 1996
Employed by ILVA, Taranto Works (ITALY), with the following duties:
• From 1966 to 1969 line operator at Helical and Longitudinal Pipe Mill no. 1;
• From 1969 to 1972 Quality Control Operator at Helical and Longitudinal Pipe Mill no. 1;
• From 1972 to 1980 Quality Control Shift Foreman at Longitudinal Pipe Mill no. 2;
• From 1980 to 1982 Customer's Assistant both inside work and field;
• From 1982 to 1996 Metallurgist and Technical Assistant for linepipe and plates for Pipe Mills;
• 30/06/96 early retirement according to the law n° 299 dated 16/05/1994;
• Capacity of people leading, achieved during the time of working as shift foreman
• Capacity of technical specification analyzing and debating, particularly regarding large diameter steel linepipe, achieved during employing in Metallurgy Service Department. For these activities, it should be pointed out that activities carried out as a Metallurgist were devoted to design, manufacturing and control of the overall manufacturing process of linepipe.
• Deep knowledge of manufacturing process for Pipe and Heavy Plate, NDT and Laboratory Testing.
• Wide experience in technical servicing carried out abroad, from bid stage to manufacturing and final use of products.
Steel Pipes Production
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment