This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
1. QA/QC implementation
2. Making an Quality procedure (QCP) Inspection Test Plain (ITP)
3. Quality auditing
4. Computer literate
5. Construction supervision
Over 09 years and 08 month in Middle East and India Instrumentation/Electrical Installation, Construction Commissioning Support and QA/QC Supervision and Preparation of Start-up Procedure, Manual Preparation in Oil and Gas Process Plant and Petrochemicals / Refinery Power Plants and Water Treatment Plant in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and British Oxygen Company and hardilia petrochemical & refinery company in India.Handling Quality system Implementation of PPAP / APQP / FMEA & Track cost quality Exp of ISO 9001/TS 16949/ OHSAS 14001 & Quality Matrix Monitoring, & Problem Solving……....
Responsible for site execution, monitoring, planning & scheduling projects. 2. Responsible for Co-Ordination with Architects, RCC Consu
1. Reporting to site manager
2. Implementation of sipc project specification national electrical board (NEC) and relevant Saudi Armco engineering standards.
3. QC surveillance of construction ensuring that work procedure. As per QA/QC plane are implemented.
4. Ensuring that following construction activities installing of cable trays, conduit instrument and control cable, marshaling cabinets, LV distribution boards, MVcable, grounding , mechanical piping installation & civil structure etc.
5. Tenting witness for LV/MV cable, grounding cable
6. Prepare the project records books & project acceptance test update as well.
7. Review & sign off the mark up drawing reflect the changes material receiving inspection material included various types of tray & accessories, conduit & accessories instrument control power cable thermocouple cable & system equipment LVdist. Board etc. as per approved latest submitted.
Technical Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Instrument Technology
Professional Qualification: one year diploma in computer application included tally7.2 and 6.3
1. ISO 9001:2000 series standards
2. ISO 1400:2004 series standards
3. OHSAS 18001:1999 series standards
4. Saudi Armco engineering standards (SAES)
5. Saudi Arabia basic industries (SABIC) specification
6. Procedures (SAES) & material system specification (SAMSS)
7. Royal commission guidelines specification
8. National fire protection association-70 (NEC)
9. Construction safety manual.
Handling Quality system Implementation of PPAP / APQP / FMEA & Track cost quality Exp of ISO 9001/TS 16949/ OHSAS 14001 & Quality Matrix Monitoring, & Problem Solving……....
Responsible for site execution, monitoring, planning & scheduling projects. 2. Responsible for Co-Ordination with Architects,
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment