This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seasoned professional offering over 12 years of experience in the Industry. Equipped with the knack of functional management along with the practical experience in the analysis, development and implementation of Strategic Business Plans and Policies
• Responsible for handling the entire gamut of financial activities of the company. Report to the CFO.
• Strategically plan & implement the systems, policies & procedures to initiate and control finance, projected towards organizational goals to maximize profitability and generate revenue.
• Prepare the consolidated financial statements of the company while compiling the financial statements of various business units. This also entails managing the assets of the company including the accruals, prepaid accounts while reconciling the AR & AP.
• Monitor the funds flow and cash flow statements to review the inflow & outflow of funds & ensure optimum utilization of available funds to accomplish organizational goals.
• Analyze the payroll account on monthly basis, Leave settlement and Final settlement of 2000 Employees.
• Accountable for budget planning, formulation, administration, analysis and evaluation of the project expenditure proposals to determine the difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions to improve the processing.
• Liaise with the various agencies while analyzing and reviewing their billings, purchase orders, vendor reconciliation, invoices, vouchers, Manual voucher booking expenses, agreements and other legal documents, ensuring timely payments.
• Negotiate/ liaise with the banks & financial institutions for raising fund and non-fund based facilities at favorable terms to meet working capital requirements.
• Provide decision support forecasting, metrics, and reporting responsibilities to senior management in the creation of business reviews and adhoc analysis, leading region-level revenue.
• Perform trend analysis on key performance indicators to monitor the profitability of the business while collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop financial operations, policies & processes required to support international expansion efforts.
• Analyze & assess various investment avenues for short term surpluses and invest thereafter considering the Time Horizon, Returns, Risks, Interest rates, tax structure as per the organizational needs & requirements.
• Oversee the implementation of internal controls, developing MIS and conducting costing analysis including monitoring of imports and purchase department.
Chartered Accountancy, Inter 2001
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi
Diploma in Finance Management 2000
National Institute of Labor Education & Management, Chennai; 1st Div
Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) 1996
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh; 1st Div – Distinction in Accounts, Costing & Auditing
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment