offshore senior process operator
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Perform the safe and efficient operation of production, utility and safety equipment in line with the company policies and all relevant Statutory Regulations.
Assigned to specialist of oil, gas , utilities, and required to perform maintenance .
Experience in the following Oil / Gas production and processing facilities.
Condensate treatment unit, Sour water , crude stabilization H2S stripping unit, surge vessels, Degassing drums, gas manifolds, dehydration &desalting unit , Sour water de-oiling unit, Gas sweetening unit, Nitrogen plant. Gas Scrubbers, heat exchangers, Boilers, air compressors and dryers, Pig launching & receiving activities, centrifugal pumps, Flare system and sour/wet dry flare knock out drums, inshore and onshore flares.
Condensate & gas stabilizing unit with 800 psi and gas production of 1044 mmscfd. Participating of ESD system, shut down & start up activities ,commissioning & pre commissioning of new units, Knowledge of DCS, PLC, Foxboro ,H2S , Hydrocarbon , flare detectors, fusible loop system, Fire gas system, Permit to work system, Emergency response,
1) Syrian petroleum institute .
2) Fully aware of production safety rules and production safety operational procedure.( Shell group )
- HSE induction. - Permit To Work system. - Unsafe Act /Condition Audit/near miss.
- Basic fire fighting. Advance first aid course. - Emergency response.
- NORM . - Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) & Breathing Apparatus.
- Safe Handling Of Chemicals (SHOC). - Electrical equipments in hazardous area.
- Induction to Environmental protection. On seen commander. Scaffolding.
- Authorized gas tester.
Syrian petroleum institute
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment