Senior Civil Inspector
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To exercise my skills, and knowledge by joining a progressive organization where job tasks are challenging and grooming opportunities are available. Where I can utilize the best of my knowledge, skills and experience.!
10 years experience of civil construction & construction works of OHTL Transmission line out of which about 8 years worked in the Pakistan with Malaysian Companies & other Pakistani companies and different Projects of PAK WAPDA .
At present I am working with JACOBS (USA) –ZATE (KSA) Consulting Engineers, Saudi Arabia since 6 December, 2007 on wards. This projects related to Saudi Electricity Corporation (SEC).
Work includes responsible for the construction supervision of Civil work of 380 OHTL from start of work stage to construction stage.
Also I have experience in Transmission lines from 115kV to 500kV i.e. Line Route Survey, Plan & Profile Survey, Earth Work, Access Road, Structure pad & all types of foundations work.
I have good knowledge of computer applications for required field.
Year Credentials Name of Institution
1996 S.S.C. B I S E. Abbottabad
1999 3 years Diploma BET- Peshawar NWFP-Pakistan
2001 1 years Diploma Pace soft Institute of
(Information Technology) Information Technology
BET- Peshawar NWFP- Pakistan
• Hands on experience with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to provide leadership and manage result oriented teams.
• Adapts easily to new concepts and can handle multiple responsibilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse groups.
• Articulate and effective communicator and trainer.
• Can inspire a team committed to organizational goals and high performance standards.
• Establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
• Initiative, passion and commitment to Organization’s mission and professional values.
• Extensive Internet Use
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental