Warehouseman / Storekeeper (Oil & Gas Industry)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To share and utilize my skills obtained through years of professional experience.
February 2008 – Present
Procter & Gamble Gulf FZE
Jebel Ali Free Zone
Gate 7, Junction 12
- Executing daily logistics activities comprising of transaction documentations, customs clearance, transportation and shipping arrangements.
- Assisting in preparation of periodic clearance cycles, which includes planning, and monitoring of customers orders and shipment schedules.
- Follow-up and monitor all inbound and exports shipment and documentation as well as customs clearance.
- Logistics clearing follow-up and shipment invoices issue.
- Back-up SAP System End User
WAREHOUSEMAN / INVENTORY CONTROL - OFFSHORE
January 2007 – January 2008
On Board Pipe Lay Vessel SOLITAIRE
Allseas Marine Contractors S.A.
12 Poortweg, Delft
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Ensure that materials are available for operational needs.
- Maintain optimum level of inventory.
- Receiving and inspection process in accordance with the Quality Assurance Measures.
- Manage and direct the material handling, tagging and stocking according to pre-locator controlled system.
- Manage and monitor the documentation process.
- Reviews, verifies regarding the movement of inventory items.
- Annual stock taking.
- Proper locating and retrieving all Rejected material as well as Damage & Overage
- In charge of Container Control Form and preparing manifests.
- Implements approved housekeeping procedures and safety programs.
- Getting material inspected from concern department.
- Responsible for the maintenance and storekeeping of all inventory items kept in the warehouse.
- Using Oracle based Warehouse Management System
- Member of Emergency First Aid Team.
STOREKEEPER (MATERIALS / INVENTORY CONTROL)
April 2002 – December 2006
Haradh Gas Plant, Saudi Aramco
Haradh, Saudi Arabia
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Implement the prescribed record keeping procedures.
- Shipping and deliver of material to all company locations.
- Preparing reports to Material Warehouse Supervisor for daily as well as monthly reports.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly warehouse, proper documenting, stocking and tagging of specialized equipments and machines.
- Following and implementing a strict safety and security standard on all job sites and facilities.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Asian College of Technology
Cebu City, Philippines
BASIC SAFETY TRAINING
(Far East Maritime Foundation Inc.)
- Personal Survival Technique
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
Certificate No.: BST-016-01070628-PM
Reg. No.: RD006289
BASIC NORTH SEA TRAINING
(Consolidated Training Systems Inc.)
- Basic Safety and Emergency Preparedness Course (Including Airpocket)
Certificate No.: 07BSEP-006-012
Reg. No.: 178349-07
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
Certificate No.: 07BOSIET-022-012
Reg. No.: 178349/07
SEAFARER’S IDENTIFICATION AND RECORD BOOK
SIRB No.: B0344108
Date of Issue: Feb. 2, 2007
Date of Expiry: Feb. 1, 2012
Place of Issue: Manila, Philippines
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment