Warehouseman / Storekeeper (Oil & Gas Industry)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 10 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To share and utilize my skills obtained through years of professional experience.
February 2008 – Present
Procter & Gamble Gulf FZE
Jebel Ali Free Zone
Gate 7, Junction 12
- Executing daily logistics activities comprising of transaction documentations, customs clearance, transportation and shipping arrangements.
- Assisting in preparation of periodic clearance cycles, which includes planning, and monitoring of customers orders and shipment schedules.
- Follow-up and monitor all inbound and exports shipment and documentation as well as customs clearance.
- Logistics clearing follow-up and shipment invoices issue.
- Back-up SAP System End User
WAREHOUSEMAN / INVENTORY CONTROL - OFFSHORE
January 2007 – January 2008
On Board Pipe Lay Vessel SOLITAIRE
Allseas Marine Contractors S.A.
12 Poortweg, Delft
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Ensure that materials are available for operational needs.
- Maintain optimum level of inventory.
- Receiving and inspection process in accordance with the Quality Assurance Measures.
- Manage and direct the material handling, tagging and stocking according to pre-locator controlled system.
- Manage and monitor the documentation process.
- Reviews, verifies regarding the movement of inventory items.
- Annual stock taking.
- Proper locating and retrieving all Rejected material as well as Damage & Overage
- In charge of Container Control Form and preparing manifests.
- Implements approved housekeeping procedures and safety programs.
- Getting material inspected from concern department.
- Responsible for the maintenance and storekeeping of all inventory items kept in the warehouse.
- Using Oracle based Warehouse Management System
- Member of Emergency First Aid Team.
STOREKEEPER (MATERIALS / INVENTORY CONTROL)
April 2002 – December 2006
Haradh Gas Plant, Saudi Aramco
Haradh, Saudi Arabia
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Implement the prescribed record keeping procedures.
- Shipping and deliver of material to all company locations.
- Preparing reports to Material Warehouse Supervisor for daily as well as monthly reports.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly warehouse, proper documenting, stocking and tagging of specialized equipments and machines.
- Following and implementing a strict safety and security standard on all job sites and facilities.
|Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Asian College of Technology
Cebu City, Philippines
|BASIC SAFETY TRAINING
(Far East Maritime Foundation Inc.)
- Personal Survival Technique
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
Certificate No.: BST-016-01070628-PM
Reg. No.: RD006289
BASIC NORTH SEA TRAINING
(Consolidated Training Systems Inc.)
- Basic Safety and Emergency Preparedness Course (Including Airpocket)
Certificate No.: 07BSEP-006-012
Reg. No.: 178349-07
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
Certificate No.: 07BOSIET-022-012
Reg. No.: 178349/07
SEAFARER’S IDENTIFICATION AND RECORD BOOK
SIRB No.: B0344108
Date of Issue: Feb. 2, 2007
Date of Expiry: Feb. 1, 2012
Place of Issue: Manila, Philippines