This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To be part of an organization with an international character that allows me to apply my inherent skill sets and knowledge domain towards aligning personal goals with organizations objective.
• Over 07+ years IT experience
• 4+ years experience as Oracle database administrator
• Expertise in managing oracle 9i, 10g database environments in various UNIX (Linux/ Solaris) and NT environments.
• Experienced in administrating databases in UNIX & WINDOWS platforms
• Expertise in Oracle 10g Installation and Database configuration as per OFA standard.
• Experienced in creating and managing database objects.
• Experienced in Oracle version -version migration from Oracle9 to 10g.
• Experienced in cloning databases.
• Experienced in Implementing RMAN architecture.
• Expertise in Backup & Recovery procedures
• Experienced in using Log Miner Utility & Flashback Features
• Experienced in High availability features and Data guard
• Experienced in configuring Enterprises Manager Data Grid Control
• Expertise in Shell scripting.
• Experienced in handling 20GB – 300 GB size databases
• Experience in supporting database performance tuning
• Expertise in management of met-ocean data reception centre
• Experienced in 24x7 operational Leve 3supports
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering, from Anna University, Chennai, India Passed in 2004 with First Class
• ORACLE 10g CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
• ORACLE Database 10g: Performance Tuning (Host) from Oracle University
• ORACLE 10g CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement