12 years Experience in Electrical Engineering (BSc EEE)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
To pursue a challenging job in a prominent organization that will best utilize my skill. I am enthusiastic, confident, inspiring and helpful.
1. Organization Name : National Sports Council
Employer : Government of Bangladesh
Location : 62/3, Purana Palton,
Contact Person : Abdur Rahman
Director (Planning & Development)
Phone : +88 02 9562295;
Duration : January 1998 to till date
Position : Electrical Engineer
My Prime responsibilities are as follow:
• Supervise all engineering activities and regulate a technical team as team leader.
• Preparing cost estimate for tender proposal of all electrical works
• Responsible for all type of servicing, maintenance and operation works of all power installations and other electrical utilities.
• Ensuring Electrical Materials of each and every Project with proper records.
• Document and Bill certification for Electrical works and Supervision of Projects.
• Prepare and develop maintenance schedule and training programs.
• Prepare monthly and annual technical report.
• Evaluations of different engineering projects as a member of technical advisory and evaluation committee.
• Evaluate the performances of technical persons. Prepare tender documents.
Bachelor in Electrical and Engineering From World University of Bangladesh, Dhaka. Obtained CGPA of 3.81 on a scale of 4.00.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Dhaka Polytechnic Institute
Secondary School Certificate (Science) from Danga BL High School
• Operating System: Windows
• Office & Accounting: Microsoft Office
• Databases: Microsoft Access
• Graphics & Design: Photoshop, Auto CAD
• Networking and Hardware : Computer hardware, software installation in windows, troubleshooting & maintenance
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment