Oil and Gas project management consultant - pipelines
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 20 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Aiming to be a active member in oil and gas projectmanagement in consultancy and construction services at senior level
|In middle management level, with 20 yrs of experience in pipeline Construction management, Quality Assurance services etc. for various onshore pipeline projects for HPCL, BPCL, GAIL, MRL, IOCL, NOICL and CAIRN INDIA. Acquainted with national and international codes and standards related to aforesaid jobs and handled multidiscipline interface coordination across multiple organisation interfaces.
• Project Management skills including good working knowledge of contractual matters and experience to propose, agree and initiate appropriate changes to work procedures and plans and to adequately document such changes.
• Experience and knowledge of multidiscipline construction techniques
• Supervision of construction contractor and providing timely guidance to construction contractor on all construction related matters.
• Review of construction documentation generated by EPCM and construction contractor
• Inspection & monitoring of safety, Quality Control activities and auditing. Ability to work to the highest HSE standards
• Results oriented, able to understand impact of decisions/ changes on project risks
• Strong commercial capability to manage the EPCM and construction contractor
• Support the other engineering discipline and construction, commissioning and operation teams
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluent written and spoken English. Sound knowledge of computer applications
• Team leader, leading and managing skilled team of multidiscipline engineers
• Co-ordination with Clients. Consultants, Contractors and Vendors for timely availability of inputs to achieve the scheduled phase of construction targets.
• Monitoring the project progress on weekly / monthly basis, highlighting the achievements / areas of concerns and taking corrective actions.
• Carry the site modifications as required keeping minimum design requirement as followed in detailed engineering for pipelines, foundations, structures etc.,
|Bachelor’s Degree : B. E. (Mechanical Engg.)
College : Allagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi, T.N.
University: Madurai kamarajar university, Tamil Nadu, passed out in 1988.
ASNT Level - II in Radiographic Interpretation
|ASNT Level - II in Radiographic Interpretation
|Feb 09 – Oct 09 Consultant – Pipe line engineer, Cairn Energy India, New Delhi
July 06 - Jan 09 Sr. Manager( Const.), J.P.Kenny, New Delhi
Oct 05 - July 06 Construction Manager, Tractebel Engineering, New Delhi
Mar 04 - July 05 Construction Manager, Aban Construction, Chennai
Apr 98 – Oct 03 Resident Engineer, Pipeline Engineers, Chennai
Jan 96 – Mar 98 Project Engineer, Aban Construction, Chennai
Oct 92 – Jan 96 Project Engineer, Indcon projects & Equipments Ltd, N.Delhi
Aug 90 – Apr 92 Construction Engineer, Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding Co. NFCL, Kakinada
Feb 90 – Aug 90 Junior construction engineer, Western India Enterprises, Pune
May 89 – Feb 90 Junior site engineer, Dowell Erectors Pvt. Ltd, Chennai
Responsible for overall pipeline construction in all the spreads, Leading and controlling PMC engineers and construction contractor, Monitoring progress of spreads, review and approval of contractor’s documents, achieve uniform norms, code and statutory regulations, assess and ensure adequate deployment of suitable manpower, machineries by the contractor, Ensure good planning and scheduling, establish work procedures, approval of contractor’s invoice and extra claims and providing PMC services