operations & maintenance Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work for a professional organization, with a global outlook and excellent organizational culture, where my talent and abilities, could be effectively directed to achieve organizational goals as well as my personal development.
1. Unloading of class A & B product from ocean tankers into 20” Cross Country Pipe Line (CCPL) from jetty to terminal.
2. Booster Station operations involving operation of high tension Pump with flow rates of 1500 kl/hr. against a head of 85m above mean sea level along a length of 14 kms.
3. Leak testing of hoses & pipe line at jetty.
4. Pigging operations of 20” CCPL by nitrogen gas purging.
5. Quality checks of product at jetty.
6. Finalization of tanks at terminal for vessel receipt.
7. Tank farm operation involving inter tank transfer, tank change over operation during vessel receipt.
8. Tanker truck loading & unloading operation.
9. Handing control room operations involving day to day stock accounting & reporting the same to the executive.
Preventive maintenance of the following
1. Floating roof and dome roof tanks.
2. Mechanical equipments involving pumps (centrifugal, Positive displacement, diaphragm pump), compressors, fire engines & DG sets.
3. Pig launcher.
4. Pipe line accessories involving valves such as Temperature relief valves, Auto-recirculation valves, Gate valve, Ball valve & butterfly valve.
5. Loading arms and their related accessories.
6. Hydro testing of hoses & pipe line.
7.20” CCPL Dry pigging for line clearing operation.
8. Tilted plate Oil water Separator system.
9. Decommissioning & commissioning of Tanks involving hydro testing, sand blasting & ultra sonic thickness testing.
• Bachelors Mechanical Engineering.
• HSSC (Science Stream)
• Professional in MasterCAD (Solid works, Pro-E, Catia & AutoCAD), from “IMS CAD/CAM CENTRE” in the year 2007-08.
• Attended training in M/s. UPA Engineering on diesel engine overhauling.
• Attended program on “Safe Transportation of Hazardous Goods” hosted by Green Triangle society & Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers.
• Attended various fire fighting sessions organized in M/s Zuari Indian OilTanking Limited.
• Attended STCW-95 courses (Personal Safety & Social Responsibility, Elementary First Aid, Fire Preventions & Fire Fighting & Personnel Survival Techniques) approved by DG Shipping.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services