Miss Ugola Nkemjika Anyanwu
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work in a challenging&merit driven environment, where opportunities are
provided for contribution towards the success of an organisation that recognise&encourage the highest standard of efficiency thru hard work&
• Helix Oil International Nigeria Limited: (October 2008 – July 2009) (NYSC Trainee)
- Marketing/Accounts Dept
Coordinating closely with Account Executives, actively soliciting new clients and nurturing existing client accounts, ensuring their needs and requirements were not only accommodated but surpassed.
• Kings Court Realtors: (March 2008 – August 2008) – Marketing/Client Services Dept
- Marketing of KCR properties and services to all company sectors by door-to-door, emails etc.
- Increasing client database by 25% every month.
- Supervision of maintenance and repairs of KCR properties and organisation of service contracts for tenant, e.g. cleaners, cooks etc.
- Offering advice to organizations on matters relating to property investment and management.
- Authentication of direct and indirect properties by establishing a link/ contact between property owners and KCR (property Follow-up)
- Offering of estate agency services ( letting and sales)
• Reliance Telecommunications Company(Reltel): Industrial Training(July 2006 – August 2006)
- Client Services Dept
- Listening to customers’ complaints.
- Proffering solutions within limited amount of time.
- Using customized software packages to discover and solve various issues of Reltel products
Internet/Billing Department: October 2006-December 2006
- Configuration of internet using palmtops, lines and handsets.
- Software troubleshooting.
- Installation of software package
B.SC MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE (MAY 2003-DECEMBER 2007)
2ND CLASS UPPER DIVISION (2.1)
University Of Port-Harcourt, Choba - Port-Harcourt.
BASIC STUDIES PROGRAMME (MARCH 2002-AUGUST 2002)
Computer Science and Mathematics
University Of Port-Harcourt, Choba - Port-Harcourt
WASCE/NECO (NOVEMBER 1994-JULY 2000)
Federal Government Girls College
Fountain Nursery and Primary School (1986-1994)
A dedicated, results-driven and highly focused individual with a successful background in the achievement of profitable business growth through the creation and execution of successful sales and marketing strategies. Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial internal and external relationships. Enjoys being part of a well motivated, successful and productive team, and thrives in highly pressurised and challenging working environments.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment