mechanical static engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Talented, responsible, highly energetic, and self-motivated mechanical engineer, able to tackle and analyze new problems, to work with team spirit and willing to learn and improve, with good communications skills and relevant computer skills.
Egyptian Maintenance Company (EMC) 2002-present
Working as senior mechanical maintenance engineer carrying out all preventive and corrective maintenance activities, in oil and gas refineries like (MIDOR, SEGAS, ELNG, GPC and PETROBEL companies… etc) for:
• Stationary equipment: like different types of heat exchangers ( U-tube, fixed tube sheet, floating head, plate type,….), towers (columns), tanks, heaters, boilers, fin fan coolers, valves, pressure vessels, pipe lines, conveyor belts, stainless steel belts and different mechanisms for sulphur solidification units and waste water treatment units.
• Rotating equipment: like different types of pumps, reciprocating compressors ( Nouvo Pignone), air fan coolers (forced and induced draft) and air blowers.
• Gas turbines: combustion inspection, hot gas path inspection and major overhaul for Sulzer and Mitsui turbines.
Combustion inspection, hot gas path inspection, upgrading for D+ extender kit and reblading of first stage buckets for GE MS5002D.
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering 2002
Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt.
Graduation Project: “Experimental Study of the Effect of crack direction on the Wear of Polymers”
Graduation Project grade: Distinction
Graduation grade: Good
Arabic: Mother tongue
Have excellent safety background, applying highly HSE standards through following the guide lines of ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, OSHA and NEPOSH standards.
Responsible for doing job safety analysis, risk assessment, tool box talk for all jobs.
Participate in a number of internal and externals audits also preparing for these audits through preparing risk assessments and environmental impact assessment and other HSE forms.
Participate in studying and making mechanical maintenance technical offers concerning stationary equipments for tenders in MINA AL AHMADI and MINA ABDULLA refineries in Kuwait.
Participating, handling and supervising several static equipment shutdowns and major turnaround works in oil and gas refineries and petrochemical plants.
• SKF bearing technology.
• Oil and grease and their effect on maintenance.
• Heat exchangers operation, design and maintenance.
• Pipe work design and fabrication.
• Vibration analysis and measurement.
• Pressure vessels design and inspection.
• Turbo compressors.
• Gas turbines.
• Diesel engines maintenance.
• Fire fighting.
• First aid.
• Project management.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement