• Monitoring and reporting to management, CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) and SSI (Sales Satisfaction Index).
• Reports faults detected other than those that have been presented or other needs for repair/replacements to the Body Shop Manager, Shop Foreman or Service Advisor • Restores customers vehicles to status in which they were brought in for services •
• Performs all jobs according to the placement in various Sections
2. S.T.C. TRAINING SCHOOL……….Transport Management…..24TH-28TSept2007
3. CITY AND GUILDS INSTITUTE…HND in Automobile Engineering..2005-2007
5. A.C.S. PROFESSIONAL COLLEGE…………... Microsoft Office Administration.
• Fuel Management and Managing Fuel Stocks. • Road Traffic Accidents, Accident Laws and service schedules. • Health, Safety and Security. • Dealing with changes in the size of the fleet and drivers training. • Vehicle Defect Reporting and vehicle check lists. • Break-down Procedure, Budget and Cost Areas. • Purchasing Option for Spares part and Consequences of Overloading. • Diminishing Load problem and Techniques for Avoiding Overloading. • Enforcing seatbelt policy and fleet database. • Insurance Purchasing and other vehicle –related insurance.