Drilling Engineer / Well Site Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work with a Company Where I will get opportunity to explore my learning abilities & can effectively utilize the knowledge & skills for the benefits of company.
Currently working as Well site well engineer in Sedco Forex International Inc. (Transocean, India). The job involving assisting Day Drilling supervisor in all day to day operations for drilling of directional, horizontal, ERD, medium & SRDH wells (workover & new), multilaterals & completions (single & dual) along with planning & managing logistics, equipment, personnel & QA/QC of Third party services. Job also involves preparing End of Well Reports, Operation Alerts, Performance review & Lessons Learnt.
Perused Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering from Maharashtra Institute Of Technology, Pune, India with 4.2 GPA out of 5.
- Safety Leadership Foundation.
- LWD Essentials.
- Principals of Jarring operations.
- Fishing & Re-entry course.
- Drilling practices.
- IADC Well CAP – Well control (Valid for 2years).
- Well construction.
- Helicopter under water escape, Essential breathing system, Fire fighting, Personal survival techniques, First aid (From Suraksha marines, Mumbai)
- Computer knowledge of MS-Dos, MS-XP, Vista operating systems, & MS-office,
- Ability of learning fast, any drilling software,
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment