Senior Sales / Business Development Manager Profile
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Sales/ Businesss Development Management.
Aug. 2007- Oct 31st 2009
Sales Leader – Middle East General Electric (GE)
Water & Process Technologies
Dubai - UAE
GE Infrastructure for Water & Process Technologies is specialized in chemical, filtration and separation technologies for water & wastewater treatment with global operations.
• Contribute to the overall strategy & target for ES (Engineered Systems), and demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives for ES business in Middle East.
• Manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise (Sales, Commercial Operations, Inquiry-to-Order ITO, Order-to-Remittance OTR & FSR).
• Own convertible orders & backlog for the year and focus on Quick-Ship-Delivery equipment sales.
• Drive growth targets (metric targets, mix, and penetration) for Power Generation and Oil & Gas markets.
• Lead and develop the Accounts Managers in the territory.
• Build customer relationships for the purpose of sales & long term partnerships.
• Demonstrate commercial & technical expertise in Oil & Gas and Power Generation markets.
• Focus on the strike zones & drive GE growth initiatives within the region.
• Direct & share the core sales team to identify and develop opportunities driving core sales growth.
• Close US$ 80M deal with a Ministry of Oil of one of the GCC countries, thanks to the team work & the hard work & persistence to win.
• Being the GE Point of Contact for water business for the following:
- Mubadala/ Masdar City Abu Dhabi
- Oil & Gas sector. For example for Gasco, Adco, ADMA…etc
- Qatar Petroleum, & Qatar Foundation
- ”The World Project” – Nakheel
- Tabreed for District Cooling.
1995 Bachelor of Science
Jordan University for Science & Technology Jordan
Chemical Engineering Major
1990 High School - Science Section
Kheitan School Kuwait
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental