mechanical enginer power/marine
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 20 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Diesel Power Plant experience – over 06 years.
Presently working with Ministry of Defence Engineering Services in Sultanate Of Oman as an Engineer - Power Generation (Officer In-charge), 10 MW Power Plant.
As DCS Engineer in HRSG Operation, 32 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant.(Short Duration)
15 years of Marine Engineering Experience in varies ships and Establishment, Indian Navy.
07 years Net Sea Service,
Possessing Valid Indian C D C, 5th Engine
1. Degree in Mechanical Engineering (also known as Chartered Engineers examination) Sea A and B pass, 1998 from Institution of Mechanical Engineers, INDIA.
2. Forth Engineer Part A - MMD Mumbai, INDIA
3. STCW Advance course – all courses done prior to obtain 5th Engineer CDC.
4. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, First class with distinction, 1986 from State Board Kerala, INDIA.
5. J T S L C (Metric) (1981). State Board, Kerala, INDIA.
1. Boiler Operation Engineer ( Boiler Proficiency First class) May 2001, State M.H(India)
2. Advance course in Vibration Analysis, Indian Navy, 1997.
Name: LAL K GEORGE
(Ex Indian Navy)
Age, Sex, Nationality 43 years, Male, INDIAN
Martial Status Married
Passport Details No: E 1299831, Date of issue 20 Feb 02, INDIA
CDC Details Mumbai (INDIA) - 113227
Permanent Contact Address:
Lal K George
C/o Manju Lal
SREYAS, KPRA - 131
Mankulam Lane, TKD Road. Pattom, TVM
Kerala, INDIA - 695004
Present contact Address (Work Place)
Lal K George, PGS(E&M)
Power House, MODES, Masirah
Post Box: 731,
P C 111
C P O Seeb, Sultanate Of OMAN
Tele: 0968- 99712675(Mobile), 0968 -25483092, Office: 25482174 (land line)
Joining Time required 30 to 45 days
Current CTC 7.5 lac
Expected CTC 12 lac
The information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief, and can be supported with relevant testimonials/documents as and when required.
(Lal K George)
Place : Masirah
Date : 2009
Are you Hiring?