Project Designer (pipeline engineer/ processing engineer)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 4 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|• To obtain an engineering position according to my background
• To use my special knowledge, professional and organizational skills fully
|• Infrastructure Design Engineer,
Dorsch Holding GmbH – DC Abu Dhabi, UAE
May 2008 till date
Sewerage system design and re-design of existing sewerage pipelines. Chief tasks include flow capacity and hydraulic parameters calculations, optimization sewerage work conditions (hydraulic and geometric parameters, optimal utility route), drawings performance, reports compilation and attendant works to get project approval from State institutions. Using special software: SewerCAD, AutoCAD, GoogleEarth.
• Fracturing Engineer,
Shlumberger Logelco Inc., Russia
March 2007 to April 2008
Fracturing job performance:
Chief tasks include
- job organization: material balance calculation and transport organization of essential chemicals to pad, pre-job fluid analysis to estimate job success and possibility,
- job performance: participation in rig-up/rig-down process, setup and process control during Fracturing with FracCAT monitor, client report compilation.
Others: chemical inventory conducting, crew-meetings carrying out to reach job performance in compliance with Safety and Work Standards.
• Design Engineer,
LLC Research Design Institute ‘EleSy’, Russia
September 2006 to March 2007
Oil-pipe lines remedial maintenance design for exclusive oil-pipeline company LLC ‘Transneft’.
Oil-transfer Pumping Station renewal design: pumps, electric motors and pipelines replacement.
Chief task is a Technological project part development including calculations, drawings and job performance description step by step and attendant works to get project approval from State institutions.
• Practical Work (before graduation):
LLC Tomsk Petrochemical Plant: ‘Polypropylene’, ‘Methanol’ works
February to March 2006,
July to August 2005,
May to June 2003
• Other Work Experience (during educational years):
- PR-Manager, Closed Company ‘EleSy’, Russia
May to June 2006
Advertising campaigns and promotion performance for Join-stock company ‘EleSy’ (electronic systems).
- Data analytical processing Department Specialist, Scientific Medical Library of Siberian State Medical University, Russia
July 2003 to July 2006
Compiling and editing of database.
English-Russian translations and adapting of the “National Medical Library (USA)” work manual.
Work trainings for specialists organizing and performance.
|National Research University of Resource-Saving Technologies (‘Tomsk Polytechnic University’),Russian Federation
• Chemical-engineering Faculty, 2003 to 2006
Specialty: Technology of Organic synthesis
Processing engineer qualification, Master’s degree
A-student Degree certificate
Degree work: ‘Diisoamyl Ether Continuously-running Fabrication Designing’
• Tomsk State Industrial College (adjoining the ‘Tomsk Polytechnic University’), 2000 to 2003
Specialty: Technology of Organic synthesis and Environmental Safety
Technician qualification, Bachelor's degree,
Degree work: ‘Gas Flare Designing’
|• Processing engineer qualification, Master’s degree
• Special Trainings:
- Bentley System Inc., SewerCAD Training course of design and analysis of gravity flow and pressure flow through pipe networks and pumping stations.
- Schlumberger Oilfield Technical School
October to December 2007,
- Schlumberger Oilfield Engineering Training (pre-job training)
- ‘EleSy’ Training course of oil-pipe lines maintenance methods
- Professional retraining program ‘Innovation Projects Management’,
April to May 2006, Tomsk State University,
- Scholar of LLC Tomsk Petrochemical Plant
within the bounds of Corporation Program of Young specialists support
Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2005 – 2006
- Participant of the Third Youth Career Forum by Tomsk Government support
The Award in Business game ‘Business. Mobility. Experience’
- Experience of conducting seminars, professional trainings and presentations
- Work in crew at Innovation project working
Skills & Interests:
- Experienced user of PC.
- Special Software: AutoCad, CorelDraw, MS Visio, Photoshop, FracCAT, FracCADE,
PIPESIM, SewerCAD etc.
Databases: ‘American Chemical Society’, ‘Scirus’, ‘Doaj’, ‘EBSCO’, ‘Oxford Online Journals’, ‘ConsultantPlus’ etc.
- Speaking English and Russian, learning Arabic.