• To obtain an engineering position according to my background
• To use my special knowledge, professional and organizational skills fully
• Infrastructure Design Engineer, Dorsch Holding GmbH – DC Abu Dhabi, UAE May 2008 till date Sewerage system design and re-design of existing sewerage pipelines. Chief tasks include flow capacity and hydraulic parameters calculations, optimization sewerage work conditions (hydraulic and geometric parameters, optimal utility route), drawings performance, reports compilation and attendant works to get project approval from State institutions. Using special software: SewerCAD, AutoCAD, GoogleEarth.
• Fracturing Engineer, Shlumberger Logelco Inc., Russia March 2007 to April 2008 Fracturing job performance: Chief tasks include - job organization: material balance calculation and transport organization of essential chemicals to pad, pre-job fluid analysis to estimate job success and possibility, - job performance: participation in rig-up/rig-down process, setup and process control during Fracturing with FracCAT monitor, client report compilation. Others: chemical inventory conducting, crew-meetings carrying out to reach job performance in compliance with Safety and Work Standards.
• Design Engineer, LLC Research Design Institute ‘EleSy’, Russia September 2006 to March 2007 Oil-pipe lines remedial maintenance design for exclusive oil-pipeline company LLC ‘Transneft’. Oil-transfer Pumping Station renewal design: pumps, electric motors and pipelines replacement. Chief task is a Technological project part development including calculations, drawings and job performance description step by step and attendant works to get project approval from State institutions.
• Practical Work (before graduation): LLC Tomsk Petrochemical Plant: ‘Polypropylene’, ‘Methanol’ works February to March 2006, July to August 2005, May to June 2003
• Other Work Experience (during educational years):
- PR-Manager, Closed Company ‘EleSy’, Russia May to June 2006 Advertising campaigns and promotion performance for Join-stock company ‘EleSy’ (electronic systems).
- Data analytical processing Department Specialist, Scientific Medical Library of Siberian State Medical University, Russia July 2003 to July 2006 Compiling and editing of database. English-Russian translations and adapting of the “National Medical Library (USA)” work manual. Work trainings for specialists organizing and performance.
National Research University of Resource-Saving Technologies (‘Tomsk Polytechnic University’),Russian Federation Two-stage education: • Chemical-engineering Faculty, 2003 to 2006 Specialty: Technology of Organic synthesis Processing engineer qualification, Master’s degree A-student Degree certificate Degree work: ‘Diisoamyl Ether Continuously-running Fabrication Designing’
• Tomsk State Industrial College (adjoining the ‘Tomsk Polytechnic University’), 2000 to 2003 Specialty: Technology of Organic synthesis and Environmental Safety Technician qualification, Bachelor's degree, A-student Diploma Degree work: ‘Gas Flare Designing’
• Processing engineer qualification, Master’s degree • Special Trainings: - Bentley System Inc., SewerCAD Training course of design and analysis of gravity flow and pressure flow through pipe networks and pumping stations. March 2009, Abu-Dhabi, UAE - Schlumberger Oilfield Technical School October to December 2007, Abu-Dhabi, UAE - Schlumberger Oilfield Engineering Training (pre-job training) March 2007 Moscow, Russia - ‘EleSy’ Training course of oil-pipe lines maintenance methods February, 2007 Tomsk, Russia - Professional retraining program ‘Innovation Projects Management’, April to May 2006, Tomsk State University, Tomsk, Russia
Honours: - Scholar of LLC Tomsk Petrochemical Plant within the bounds of Corporation Program of Young specialists support Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2005 – 2006 - Participant of the Third Youth Career Forum by Tomsk Government support The Award in Business game ‘Business. Mobility. Experience’ March 2006 - Experience of conducting seminars, professional trainings and presentations - Work in crew at Innovation project working
Skills & Interests: - Experienced user of PC. - Special Software: AutoCad, CorelDraw, MS Visio, Photoshop, FracCAT, FracCADE, PIPESIM, SewerCAD etc. Databases: ‘American Chemical Society’, ‘Scirus’, ‘Doaj’, ‘EBSCO’, ‘Oxford Online Journals’, ‘ConsultantPlus’ etc. - Speaking English and Russian, learning Arabic.