Civil engineer ( construction offshore & onshore project
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Joining a reputable company in the field of Civilian Engineering to develop my skills, experience & knowledge to make a positive contribution to the company through my educational excellence and my previous experience in this field.
- Worked in Dr. Ahmed Fouad Sabry’s Consulting office (Member of Cairo University Group for Consulting) from July 2007 till December 2008.
-Participating in the following project as a consultant, executive and supervisor engineer
- Egypt Aluminum Company.
- Institution of Eyes’ Research.
- Eabni Beatk project.
- Other private project “i.e. compound of villas and other related buildings”
- Currently working in Modern Structure & Equipment (as a site manager).
- Square the top of the establishment of the army west of 137,800 km and the establishment of 8 Duelfenat at 138,530 km to 148.250 km. (Suez Canal)(Offshore Project).
- Development and establishment of berth of Qantarah load 45 tons (Suez Canal)( Onshore Project ).
- Bachelor degree : Civilian Engineering degree, Cairo university
- Graduated year : 2007
- Graduation project : construction and irrigation system
- Managing the cost of the project
- Preparing project cash flow
- Material purchase and use
- Managing and supervising workforce
- Meeting the dead line for each project.
- Delivering high quality product
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental