High voltage Technician
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Sr. Electrical technician, substation operator,High voltage technician
Operation, Trouble shooting and maintenance of Oil Immersed Power Transformers such as off make: ABB (192 MVA, 125 MVA), Mitsubishi (75 MVA) etc. and MV Switchgears.• Preventive Maintenance of Transformer (Up to 192MVA).
• Preventive Maintenance of switchgear(ACB,OCB,VCB,SF6)
• Maintenance of the GIS Substations (230 KV – Merlin Gerine; 115 KV- HITACHI).
• Relay calibration. (Over current, under voltage, Management, static relay etc.)
• SF6 Pre-Treatment and Refilling.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering, from State Board of Technical Education, Kerala India, November 2002.
• SAP User training by Q-Chem training centre.
• Man lifts training by ABS Group, INC.
• General orientation and safety training (3 weeks) by Q-Chem Training Centre.
First AID training of RED CROSS
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment