1. Mutah University Karak-Jordan 2004- up to date Lecturer, Asistant professor • Teaching chemical engineering and Environmental Engineering courses for undergraduate students • Participatinn in research groups in Environmental Engineering
4. Alberta University Edmonton-Canada 2003-2005 post doctorate • Research interests include: ozonation processes for water treatment, biological treatment processes, fast reaction kinetic, air pollution, wastewater mangment. • Participating in preparing some proposal for project funding
3. European researcher exchange programe Spain and France 2003-2004 • Industrial Laboratory of Environmental Engineering Ecole des Mines, Alès Cedex, France. • Environmental Engineering Lab, Bacelona University
4. Barcelona University Barcelona –Spain 1999-2003 Ph.D study and Teaching assistant • Teaching chemical engineering and Environmental Engineering courses for undergraduate students. • PhD research activities • Environmental Hazard studies and laboratory regulation. • Master trainer in Enhance Team Performance (ETP), USA Tracom Company and DOW chemical
5. Process Engineer Jordan • 03/1997 to 07/1997 Chemical synthetic process, detergent production company, Mafreq- Jordan. • 06/1997 to 6/1999 Process Engineer, Jordan petroleum refinery, Zarqa- Jordan.
2003-2005 University of Alberta Edmonton-Canada Visiting professor and post doctorate Department of Environmental Engineering. Title: Developing a novel approach to measure fast reaction kinetic by means of rapid scan stopped flow reactor.
1999-2003 Barcelona University Barcelona-Spain Ph.D/ Enviromental Engineering Chemical Engineering Department. Title: Combination of photo-oxidation processes with biological treatment, Supervisor Dr. Santiago Esplugas. .
1999-2000 Barcelona University Spain-Barcelona Master/ Chemical Engineering, program of enviromental engineering, Title: “Combination of advanced oxidation processes (photo-Fenton) with biological treatment“, Supervisor Dr. Santiago Esplugas.
1999-2001 Barcelona University Spain-Barcelona Advanced Study Diploma/ enviromental engineering Chemical Engineering department, supervisor Dr. Santiago Esplugas.
1992-1997 Jordan University of Science & Technology B. S in Chemical Engineer.
PhD in Environmental Engineering
Dr. Al Momani has joint Chemical Engineering Department at Mutah University by February 2004. His research involves; environmental engineering application and renewable energy applications. Dr. Al Momani has also taught graduate courses on Chemical Engineering and Environmental Engineering for the past six years.Dr. Al Momani has published more than 20 papers in a peer review Journals and has participated in more than 15 international conferences. Dr. Al Momani has worked for different industries during last 10 year such as; 1. Ecole de Mines De Ales, France; 2004 2. Cutec institute, Germany; 2007 3. Jordan textile company(JORDACH), Jordan; 2006-2007 4. Alfa-Beta Industry, Jordan; 2007 5. SHAFA Food industries Co., Jordan, 2009 Dr. Al Momani Has participated in different research program, he has established international research cooperation with France ( Ecole de Mines De Ales), Germany ( Cutec institute), Spain ( University of La coruna) as well as Canada ( university of Alberta). These collaboration projects have enriched his knowledge as researcher and improve his capacity in group integration. Moreover, during this research periods Dr. al Momani was active in term of work activities and new ideas highlighting. Locally, Dr. Al Momani has Established Environmental research Group. The research group has carried out different research activities. The group has obtained fund estimated by 250,000 JD from different establishment and funding agencies.