SAIPEM_raj_CSWIP 3.2- QA/QC Welding Inspector/Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
OBJECTIVE - Highly Motivated candidate having aspiration to work with defined engineering potential team to have sustainable growth with esteemed organization in aspects of Knowledge and Assigned responsibilities
• Possessing 07 years Hardcore Experience in the Field of QA & QC Activities, QMS Audit, Welding Technology and Physical Metallurgy.
• Exposure to International Code of Practice – ASME Sec V, VIII Div I & IX, AWS D1.1, API 650, API 1104, API Spec 5L, ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, B16.9, B16.5, Saudi ARAMCO Standards
• Materials Involved - Carbon Steels, API Spec 5L, Austenitic Steels, Copper based alloys and Nickel based alloys, HSLA Steels and Duplex Stainless Steels.
• Computer Literate – SAP (Quality Module – QM), MS Office, Auto CAD, Mechanical Desk Top 5
EDUCATION : • Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Stream)
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
CERTIFICATION : • Saudi ARAMCO Approved QC Welding Inspector (SAP No 70010635)
• Senior Welding Inspector - CSWIP 3.2 (CSWIP CERT No 44329)
• Welding Inspector – CSWIP 3.1 (CSWIP CERT No 34171)
• Certified Welding Inspector - AWS (CERT No 07011001)
• Quality Management System (QMS) Lead Auditor (CERT No 08/5287)
• ASNT LEVEL II – Certification in RT, UT, PT, MPT
• Carry out QC Welding activities - Inspection, examination and testing to verify compliance with project specifications, codes & standards
• Implement the quality control intervention points on the inspection and test plans - ITPs (surveillance, witness and mandatory inspection and record review)
• Procedural preparation (WPS) and Conducting Welding Procedure qualification test (WPQR), Welder Performance Qualification test (WPQ)
• Review Hydrostatic test Packages, Performing Pre & Post Hydrostatic test Inspection and Final Re-instatement.
• Sign-off ITPs and quality control forms after all activities are complete, conformant and required records verified
• Implement the surveillance inspection program over subcontractors to ensure conformity to project specifications/standards
• Prepare Deviation/NCR reports to document nonconforming conditions as required
• Conducting Internal Audits and vendor Audits (2nd Party audit) at planned intervals to check QMS conforms to planned arrangements, effectively implemented and maintained
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement