Seeking an Entrance in an International Organization in which I can add to my experience
(1) Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing, education and production usage.
(2) Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases. The DBA works closely with system administration staff because computers often have applications or tools on them in addition to the Oracle Databases.
(3) Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
(4) Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
(5) Plans and implements backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
(6) Controls migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle.
(7) Implements and enforces security for all of the Oracle Databases.
(8) Performs database re-organisations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
(9) Puts standards in place to ensure that all application design and code is produced with proper integrity, security and performance. The DBA will perform reviews on the design and code frequently to ensure the site standards are being adhered to.
(10) Evaluates releases of Oracle and its tools, and third party products to ensure that the site is running the products that are most appropriate. Planning is also performed by the DBA, along with the application developers and System administrators, to ensure that any new product usage or release upgrade takes place with minimal impact.
Licentiate of Arts May, 2000 Grad:Good Cairo University Upper studies:June.2001 Grade: Very Good Cairo university
--Project Management Professional (PMP)Diploma •Oracle Database 10 g RAC Administrator Certified Expert •ORACLE Applications 11i Database Administrator (OCP) Installations, ADadmin, AutoConfig, Patching, Cloning Oracle Apps •Oracle Database 10 g Administration Certified Administrator (OCP) Installations, Backup and Recover, Rman, Auditing. •COMPTIA A+ Certified from Center, Core Hardware & O.S •IT Essentials1 Certified gPC Hardware, Software & Networkh by Cisco •Programming Course (C++, Visual Basic, Html) at American University in Cairo. •(HIGH_TECH PROGRAM) Course at American University. •Programming course (V. Basic) at ITCC (Information Technology Council of Ministers)
Had Communication Skills course at (CDC) Career Development Consultants academy in London and I have knowledge about : Communication Skills Presentation Skills Technical Business Writing Team Work working under pressure Problem Solving & Decision Making