Licensed Electrical Engineer with 9 years on-site experience as QA/QC Supervisor, E & I Engineer/Inspector, and Maintenance Engineer in aluminum smelter, waste treatment, oil and gas, petrochemical,rise building industries seeks a challenging co-op.
1. SNC Lavalin International Inc. February 2006 Present QA/QC Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor Projects Involved: Project Name: Qatalum Aluminum Smelter Service Area and Potroom Building Project Client: Qatar Petroleum & Norks Hydro Joint Venture Location: Mesaieed, Qatar Duration: November 2008 Present Project Name: BeAAT - Central Environment Protection Facilities Project Client: Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (TAKREER) Location: Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Duration: February 2006 November 2008
2. Faysal M. Qahtani Sons Co. July 2004 February 2006 QA/QC Electrical & Instrumentation Inspector Projects Involved: Project Name: Sales Gas Conversion to East/West Pipeline Pump Station 4 thru 11 Projects Client: Saudi Aramco Location: Al Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
3. Sepam Specialist Arabia March 2003 June 2004 QA/QC Electrical & Instrumentation Inspector Projects Involved: Project Name: JUPC United Olefins Project Client: Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) Location: Al Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Duration: December 2003 June 2004 Project Name: Petrokemya Polyethylene Project Client: Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) Location: Al Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Duration: March 2003 December 2003
4. Ibiden Philippines Incorporated May 2001 March 2003 Equipment Maintenance Engineer The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of IBIDEN Co. Ltd., Japan and it is primarily engaged in the production of semiconductor packages for computers, communications and other application specific devices since August 2000.
5. Electro-Systems Industries Corp, Inc. October 1999 June 2000 Project Engineer Trainee Projects Involved: Project Name: RCBC PLAZA Twin Tower Project Client: Yuchengco Group of Companies Location: Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering Batangas State University School Year 1996 - 2001
Member of International Association of Electrical Inspectors IAEI No: 7062980 Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination - PRC License No: 28380 Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examination - PRC License No: 25109 Life Member of Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines - Qatar Branch Approved QA/QC Electrical & Instrumentation Inspector of Saudi Aramco - DAPIS/L-0169/05 Valid Qatar Driving License - License No: 27960808788
SKILLS Knowledgeable: Electrical Power Distribution, Substation, Power Transformers, AC/DC UPS, Generators, Motors, Ring Main Units, Grounding/Lightning, Power Distribution Control System, Process Measurements, Valves, Bench and Field Calibration Test Equipment: Omicron Primary and Secondary Injection Kit, Insulation Testing Kit, High Potential Testing Kit, Oil Breakdown Voltage Test Kit, Digital Earth Testing Kit, Fluke Meters, Hart Communications and other test equipment for instrumentations. Software Application: GE Multilin EnerVista 440 Launch Pad, Programmable Logic Controller, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office. Operating System: Project Completion System (PROCOSYS by Statiol Hydro), Project Document Management System (SNC Lavalin), Windows 98, 2000, XP Professional SEMINARS AND TRAININGS Importance of Short Circuit Analysis with Basic Calculation Building Permit Procedures (KAHRAMAA, Q-Tel, Civil Defense) Broadband Solutions - Tripleplay Loss Prevention Work Permit Receiver Course (Saudi Aramco) Total Prιventive Maintenance (TPM) - Autonomous Maintenance Self Contained Breathing Apparatus Training Basic Programmable Logic Controller Programming Industrial Fire Brigade Training Total Preventive Maintenance Concept and 5S Autonomous Maintenance Program Electrical Layout and Estimates Seminar on Microsoft Office