•HSE Advisor with 12 years of exp, mostly involved in the oil/gas ind. in the Middle East and Caspian Regions
•Possess NEBOSH (with credit) and BSC Cert. in Safety Mngt
•Reg. Mech. Engr. in the Phil. graduated from a reputable institute in Manila.
1. RASGAS COMPANY LIMITED (Venture with Exxon Mobil) Dubai, UAE RasGas Offshore Expansion Project (Train 6 & AKG – 2) Safety Advisor – Offshore Projects - Wellhead platforms and Pipelines June 2007 – December 2009 Monitors and reports the safety performance of EPC Contractor, subcontractors and Third Parties on the Project - onshore fabrication and offshore installation and commissioning.
2. MCDERMOTT CASPIAN CONTRACTORS INC. (MCCI) Baku, Azerbaijan Central, East, West Azeri and DUQ Topsides Fabrication Projects for BP / AIOC Senior HSE Advisor April 2003 – June 2007 Effectively deliver MCCI’s HSE commitment in the field and work floors. Leading the HSE effort in the field through the HSE advisors / officers working under my charge and providing sound technical advises on HSE matters to line superintendents and supervisors.
3. J. RAY MCDERMOTT MIDDLE EAST INC. (JRMMEI) Jebel Ali Yard, Dubai UAE Project HSE Advisor - Fabrications January 2002- March 2003 Ensure company HSE policies and procedures are implemented consistently and effectively, and are known and understood by all employees Projects Covered: • Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) N-11 and N-12 Wellhead Platforms and Jackets • Azerbaijan International Oil Company (AIOC) - Central Azeri (CA) Topsides Fabrication (Shop Works) • Al-Khafji Joint Operations (KJO) – Installation of 40 KV Submarine Cable & Substation • Ras Laffan Offshore Expansion Project - D4777 / 4787 Topsides • Medusa and Front Runner Spar Hull Projects • Amenam Kpono AMP1 Production Platform
4. FOSTER WHEELER PHILIPPINES CORPORATION Batangan Plaza, Kumintang Ibaba, Batangas City, Philippines HSE Engineer July – September 2001 SHELL MALAMPAYA ONSHORE GAS PROJECT
5. FIRST PHILIPPINE BALFOUR BEATTY INC. (FPBB) Benpres Bldg. Ortigas, Pasig City ESH Engineer October 2000 – May 2001 SHELL MALAMPAYA ONSHORE GAS PROJECT
6. MOHAMMAD AL-MOJIL GROUP Dammam, K.S.A., Safety Engineer, June 1999 to June 2000 Projects Covered: •YANPET Expansion Projects – Flour Daniel / AMC / MHI Polyethylene Plant Project, Yanbu, KSA •Kemya Phase 6 Exp. Proj., Jubail, KSA •Kemya Olefins Exp. Proj., Mechanical Erection Works, Jubail, KSA
7. CONFIELD CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT CORP. INC. Quezon City, Philippines, Safety Officer , April 1997– February 1999
PRIMARY: Aquinas School, San Juan Metro Manila, Philippines (1981 - 1987) SECONDARY: Aquinas School, San Juan Metro Manila, Philippines (1987 - 1991) COLLEGE: Mapua Institute of Technology, Intramuros, Manila, Philippines (1991 -1997) Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
1. NEBOSH National General Certificate – Passed (with credit) 19 March 2005 2. British Safety Council, Safety Management – Passed (class topnotcher) 19 September 2003 3. Professional Regulatory Board of Mechanical Engineering (Philippines) – Passed (75.6 %) PRC no. 0052176 November 1997
A relatively young and aggressive safety professional with vast experience and knowledge in Safety, experience in overseeing more than 3000 workforce, supervising more than 12 safety advisors / officers.