Project Engineer (Senior)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Looking ahead to work at a challenging position, which offers ample opportunities to learn, grow and excel in an organization where my knowledge can be utilized and justice could be done to my skills
ORGANIZATION DURATION EXPERIENCE DESIGNATION
Simplex Infrastructures Ltd. Sr. Project
, Mumbai 17/2/09 Till date 1 Year Engineer
Project: Mumbai Metro Rail Project : Cost 360.00 Crore
Following activities are monitored
1. Project Co-ordination, Project Monitoring, Scheduling in Primavera 6.0 and MS-Project.
2. Preparing monthly, weekly & daily program and progress reports
3. Monitoring technical aspects of various structures in the project to ensure timely
execution of the project.
4. Inspecting at worksite the work done is as per the design.
5. Office work such as AutoCAD and Project scheduling.
6. Capable of handling various software MS Primavera 6.0, MS-Project, AutoCAD
7. Proficient in MS Office tools.
Oil & Gas Division
Following are the responsibility delivered :
1. Taken part for the business development.
2. To monitor the ongoing Assam Project contracted with Oil India Ltd.
3. To prepare the QHSE document for the project.
4. To prepare the MoU for the new JV’s to explore the business
To track the market trends for the study of behavioral model of market for both offshore and onshore.
QUALIFICATION BOARD INSTITUTE YEAR OF % MARKS
PGP ACM NICMAR NICMAR, Hyderabad 2008 7.55 CPI
BE (Civil) Dr. B.A.M.U. Aurangabad (MS)
MGM’s J. N. E. C.,Aurangabad 2006 68.68% H.S.C.(XIIth) Divisional Board Of Aurangabad
maharashtra 2002 65.33%
Vivekanad College of Art,
Science and Commerce.
SSC (Class X) divisional Board Of Aurangabad 2000 71.33%
Maharashtra Sonamata Vidyalaya,
Extra Curicular Activity :
Being elected as a H.O.D. NOMINEE of civil dept. in student council of our college.
Achieved 4th rank in model competition in “HELIPAD-06” held at IIT POWAI.
Organized paper presentation competition in our college as“Techno-ACE-06”
Organized paper presentation competition in our college as “JNEC.NXT-05”.
Participated in National level paper presentation in ‘CIVERE-06’ held at IIT Kanpur
Participated in National level paper presentation in ‘SEARCH-05’ held at PRAVARA Education Societies College of Engineering LONI.
Participated in State level paper presentation in ‘CIMECH-05’ Held at SRES
College of Engineering Kopergaon.
Participated in State level Model competition in Technical event in I’DIYA-05 held at Sinhgad College of Engineering PUNE
TOPIC OF THESIS:-
“Competitiveness of Real Estate Sector of India”
THESIS PROJECT IN B.E.CIVIL.-
“HIGH PERFORMANCE CONCRETE”
(By using silica fume and super plasticizer) Silica fume and super plasticizer
increase the strength of Concrete more than 45 N/mm2
SUMMER TRAINING in B.E. :- Trained in “SPATIAL Designer” under Arch. Mahesh Salunke for time of 1 month. Handled the preparation of working drawings for Institutional buildings.
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental