•Vibration Data collection, Configuration of Data Base, Analysis, and trending of rotating equipments of Power plants & Gas processing complex
•Hand on experience on use of equipments for Condition Monitoring mechanical equipments
Experience: Total 15 Years in Condition Monitoring Department
1. Position- Condition Monitoring Supervisor
Duration: March 2012 to till date Employer /Client: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd, Hazira, India
2. Position- Predictive Maintenance Engineer
Duration: December 2011 to March 2012. Employer /Client: ENI S. p. A. a leading Italian contracting company within the Oil & Gas Industry at Congo - Pointe Noire
Duration: March 2011 to November 2011. Employer /Client: Emerson process management (USA) for Maaden Phosphate Company, Saudi Arabia.
4. Position- Condition Monitoring Supervisor
Duration: March 2010 to February 2011. Employer /Client: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd, Hazira, India
5. Position- Senior Supervisor Condition Monitoring Duration: March 2009 to October 2009. Employer /Client: Fluor Corporation (USA) for Gasco-HGCE-4 Project GASCO (Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Ltd.), UAE.
6. Position- Condition Monitoring Technician Duration: March 2007 to February 2009. Employer /Client: SPIE Oil & Gas (Ipedex Production LLC. French), Qatar Petroleum, Qatar
7. Position- Condition Monitoring Supervisor – Rotating Equipment Duration: April 2005 to March 2007. Employer /Client: Sagar Construction, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd, Hazira, India
8. Position- Condition Monitoring Supervisor – Rotating Equipment Duration: April 2003 to March 2005. Employer /Client: Techno Mech Engineers, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd, Hazira,
9. Position- Condition Monitoring Supervisor – Rotating Equipment Duration: August 1998 to April 2003. Employer /Client: Sagar Construction, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd, Hazira, India
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2. Bachelor of science
I am certified as VIBRATION ANALYST: Category I ISO Standard 18436-2: Vibration Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics from IACET.
•SPM (Shock Pulse Meter) from SWEDEN technical training in use of the Instrument Leonova infinity & software Condmaster Pro successfully completed. Installation of software – Data base setup – Data transfer – Measuring routes –Evaluation of readings – Reports – Theoretical and practical exercises. •Bently Nevada from Abu Dhabi training for Vibration Monitoring System 3500/3300 successfully completed. •Vibration Analysis Module - I (Level - I) Introduction training •Permit to Work Training Course successfully completed at GASCO, HGCE project (Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Ltd.), Abu Dhabi, UAE •Successful completion of SIMOPS course (SIMULANEOUS OPERATIONS) at GASCO, HGCE project (Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Ltd.), Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job responsibilities performed:
Schedule based Vibration Monitoring of all Rotating equipments, Loading & Dumping the data from Computer to Instrument & also Instrument to Computer. Checking the Bearings vibration at Horizontal, Vertical & Axial directions of all rotating equipments like Horizontal-Vertical, Single & Multistage Pumps, Compressors, Blowers & Turbines. Analysis the equipments failure by using EVAM (Evaluated Vibration Analysis Method) Vibration Spectrum technique & taking corrective action by giving good recommendations. Analysis like Equipments Unbalance (1X RPM Dominant), Misalignment (1X, 2X, 3X RPM), Rotor Rub (4X RPM Dominant), Mechanical Looseness (2x RPM up to 10X RPM), Bearings failure, Hydraulic & Aerodynamic forces (Blade pass-Vane pass, Flow turbulence & Cavitations), Gears & Belt related problems also Electrical Motor related problems. Using ISO 10816, ISO 2372, and SPM LR-HR & dBm-dBc technique for vibration trending and for checking Equipments Bearings / Lubrication condition. Lube oil Viscosity & Water content test. Data base setup – Data transfer – Measuring routes – Evaluation of readings – Reports – Theoretical and practical exercises. CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System). Also I have experience of Plant Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Startup Condition Monitoring activities like Motor Bump-Up Test, Motor Solo Run, Shaft Rotation & RPM check etc.