This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 3 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Making the chemical tests for both of the raw and treated water - Kedwan Plant.
ïTreating the raw water and quality control for the treated water- Kedwan Plant.
ïQuality control for treated water in Minia city and its villages.
|â¢ Job Skills:-
- Using the instrumental and chemical methods for the chemical analysis.
ï¼ Instrumental analysis:
- PH meter: (Jenway model 115)
- Flocculator: (Stuart Scientific model SW1)
- Turbidimeter: (HACH model 2100P) & (HANNA mod.H198703)
- Spectrophotometer: (Jenway model Aquanova) & (Labo Med model spectro22)
- Conductivity meter: (Thermo Orion model 115)
-TDS meter: (Thermo Orion model 115).
ï¼ Chemical analysis:
- Titration methods.
- Colorimetric measurements.
ï¼ Microbiological Tests:
- Total Account of Algae
- Total Account of Bacteria
- Total Account of Coli form group bacteria
- Total Account of Fecal group bacteria
- Working according to Shift System.
|May 2004 Bachelor of Science â Chemistry Department â Faculty of Science â Al-Minia University âWith Final grade ''GOOD 71.13% "-
|ï Chemical Analysis for Drinking Water - Minia Drinking Water and Sanitation Co.
ï Biological Tests for Drinking Water - Minia Drinking Water and Sanitation Co.
ï Quality Control - Minia Drinking Water and Sanitation Company in cooperation with Chemonics (Water & Wastewater Sector Support Program - USAID).
ï General requirements for the competence of testing &calibration labs. According to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 â Egyptian Organization for Standardization and Quality (EOS).
ï Internal auditing according to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 â Egyptian Organization for Standardization and Quality (EOS).
Excellent in using the following computer applications: Windows â Word â Excel â PowerPoint â Access â Internet â Hardware, Software maintenance. (with certificates from AUC branch- El-Manara Educational Center) - 7/2002 â 7/2003
Arabic: Mother tongue.
English: -Speaking fluently.
-Reading and writing as well.
-Excellent communicative skills.
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
-Ability to work individually and as co-operative team member.
-Leadership and guidance potential skills.