Quality Control Manager cum Chemist
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 5 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To obtain a stable situation with a development-oriented company that can offer challenge to my proven abilities and experience in the field of Petroleum and chemicals where my high regard for loyalty, combined with my capacity for hard work.
2008 - Present SHIFT INCHARGE
ARTISTIC MILLINIER ( Indigo Dyeing Department)
• Maintaining all safety precautions under unit premises.
• Performing various tests to control quality of production.
• Keeping proper record of production results
• Preparing monthly test performance programs
• Reporting directly to Dyeing Manager
2005 - 2008 Lab Incharge cum Production assistant
Villayat & Company (pvt) Ltd ISO 9001 (Coral Water
Purification Plant, one of the largest unit of water
Purification dealing all over in Pakistan)
• Maintaining all safety precautions under lab premises as per PSQCA standards
• Performing different tests to control quality of product as per PSQCA standards
• Randomly checking test results performed by staff
• Managing staff for apt performance.
|M.Sc Applied Chemistry with Specialization in Petroleum
In 1st Division from University of Karachi
(2008 – 2009)
B.Sc(Hons) Applied Chemistry from University of Karachi in 2nd
|Major Tests performed
Petroleum Water Purification
• Softening Point of ASPHALT.
• Sulphated Ash in lubricating oil.
• Flash Point.
• Moisture Content in Crude oil.
• Kinematic Viscosity
• Pour Point
• Viscosity Index • Sodium by Flame Photometer
• Potassium by Flame Photometer
• Chlorine by Spectrophotometer
• Ozone by Spectrophotometer
• Sulfate by Spectrophotometer
• Chloride by titration
• Calcium by titration
• Magnesium by titration
• Water Hardness by titration