2. Implement the integrated purchasing software (SAP) through daily checking the new issued purchase requisitions and applying methods of purchasing based on procurement regulation.
3. Negotiate with suppliers to achieve the best quality, price & timing of delivery (offers assessment financially & commercially).
4. Submit documentation (order to pay- invoice- receiving- etc.) to the financial departments for finalizing payment procedures.
5. Keep contact with suppliers for any extraordinary as rejected items/ partial shipments…etc. & arranging solutions for any disputes.
6. Tracking and Reporting the purchase orders & Contracts.
7. Receiving Handling and Inspection of received materials from the suppliers attending factoring routine tests and reporting the manufacturing problems and work progress for Cables, MV Panels, Transformers, Generators, Instrumentation, Automation, HVAC, Electrical Components, Spare Parts, Steel Structure, Measuring and Calibration devices, Tools & other electrical materials.
8. Follow Up Incoming/Outgoing Sea/Air/Land Shipments dealing with agents all over the world and defining the shipping instructions, terms, rates, carrier and issued documents, following up customer clearance till delivery.
9. Coordination between Projects Departments , Suppliers, consultants, Governmental Authorities for material or services related aspects.
10. Securing, Contracting and contribution of planning for all kind of services needed by the projects such as manpower, heavy machinery, calibrations.. etc.
11. Material/Tools/Resources Management between different sites/projects and stores.
- Job Title : TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR - Employer : Saudi Arabian Airlines Catering (Cairo / Egypt) - Duration : from June 2003 up June 2007 - Job Activities :
1. Preparing Spare Parts stock limits min/max, purchase requisitions, receiving and checking of received material and supervision of the storing and monitoring the stocks.
• Post Graduate Study: Diploma in Electrical Engineering – Automatic Control ( Sep 05 – May 07 ) • University/Faculty: Ain Shams University – Faculty of Engineering • University Degree: B.Sc Engineering ( Sep 1996 - May 2001 ) • University/Faculty: Ain Shams University – Faculty of Engineering • Major: Electrical Power & Machines • Graduation Project: Transient Stability Analysis in Multi-Machine Power Systems.