This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work in Engineering environment
My experience in Mechanical / Energy analysis has been diverse in nature on many prestigious projects covering, Education, Commercial offices, Accommodation, both new built and refurbishment, Data Centers, High Rise buildings, Hotels, and Leisure facilities.
• I have been involved in project management including liaising for project coordination with consultants & contractors to attain best working achievement.
• HVAC design including (Cooling load, heating load, Ducts, fans, AHU & Grills) sizing.
• Designing the pipe work for the heating and cooling systems.
• Fuel system design for electrical diesel generator including sizing (fuel storage tanks, fuel pumps, fuel pipes).
• Involved in Sustainable Engineering design in determining the environmental performance of buildings.
I have a Master Degree from the University of Hertfordshire/ UK in Mechanical Engineering. My postgraduate research topic was in the field of turbo-machinery engines.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment