ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
1) To utilize what I've learned from academic and most especially the knowledge I've learned from my work experiences;
2) To increase the productivity, quality and skills of the organization.
I have working experience in onshore/offshore oil and gas industry in the field of electrical and instrumentation design, project engineering, E&I QC Inspection, fabrication, pre-commissioning, hook-up, commssioning, start-up and maintenance of oil platforms and complexes.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
1) Tropical Further Offshore Training Including Tropical EBS
2) Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) Tropical Including Travel Safety by Boat-OPITO Approved
3) HSE Awareness and Office Safety for Senior Staff
4) Rigging & Slinging/Offshore Crane Course
5) Basic Offshore safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)- Warm Water Tropical- OPITO Approved
6) Mananging Hazard at Workplace Course - OPITO Approved
7) SIEGER-CPRA Gas Detection System Training Course
8) Brunei Shell Petroleum Co. Permit to work System Worksite Supervisors Course
9) Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
10)Offshore Safety Survival Course
11)HSE Awareness and Office Safety for Senior Staff
12)Offshore Safety and Emergency Procedure
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental