Sr Credit Analyst with 4 years of work experience
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging career in finance & accounts domain where I can exhibit my analytical & problem solving skills, strategic thinking & leadership capabilities and continue learning from new assignments
• Over 3.6 years of experience in Credit Analysis, Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Management.
• Sound knowledge of financial statement analysis. Also good at MIS.
• Strong business and industry knowledge.
• Team Player, Mentoring and Team Supervision.
• Working knowledge of financial instruments (Insurance Policy, Mutual Funds).
• Hands on experience in Oracle Credit Management Module (OCM).
• Remarkably proficient in MS Excel (Formulas & Functions), Oracle 11i, R12.
• Immense problem recognition and resolution skills.
• Received scholarship from universities for the best performance in MBA & B.Com academics.
• Good at handling team and experience of working as individual contributor.
• Single point of contact to Oracle Legal Team for all Order to Cash process related issues.
Degree Year Institution Board/university
MBA (Finance) 2006 ICFAI National College, Mangalore ICFAI University CGPA 7.93
B.Com (Taxation and cost Accounting) 2003 Govt.first grade College, Koppa Kuvempu University 81%
Job Oriented Course 2000 Govt. junior college, Koppa Pre university board 61%
Course Institution Date Marks
Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module NSE India 07-Jun-2008 67.5%
Oracle Certified Credit Analyst (Level –1) Oracle
Summer Internship Program (Part of MBA):
Worked for Karvy Finapolis as management trainee from May-2005 to Aug-2005
Project Title: Investment pattern of small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs)
Computer literacy: Oracle 11i & R12, SAS, Visual Basic, SAS, Q-Basic, Tally, MS Office [MS Excel (Formulas and Functions)].
Date of Birth: 19TH May 1981
Marital status: Single
Hobbies : Working out in gym and browsing net.
Awards and Achievements (Academics):
• Received appreciation letter & Prize for the best performance during SIP (Summer Internship Program)
• Secured first place in General proficiency (B.com)
• Received scholarship from ICFAI for the good performance in MBA academics
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement