IT, Project Management, Customer Relationship Management, Business Process Improvement, Product Launch/Deployment, Contract Management, Warranty Management, Training Management, Change Management, Account Management and Business Development.
- 15 years of diversified business management experience gained in the United States, Canada and the Middle East.
- Professional experience coupled with hands on knowledge in working within different business functions including IT, Project Management, Customer Relationship Management, Business Process Improvement, Product Launch/Deployment, Contract Management, Warranty Management, Training Management, Change Management, Account Management, Logistics and Business Development.
- Project Management specialist with practical business experience in managing multiple projects across the GCC, Levant, EMEA, USA and Canada. Responsible for scope, cost, schedule, documentation, communication, contractual deliverables and ultimate project success.
- IT specialist with practical experience in the selection, setup/delivery and evaluation of software packages and specialized solutions.
- Accountable for regional P&L, cost and budget management and oversaw partners and contractors performance to ensure on time, on quality and on budget execution.
- Experienced in portfolio development and sales. Capable of promoting working alliances with partners, driving operational growth and building up markets.
Relevant Professional Experience
Motorola Incorporated, Amman, Jordan, 2006 – 2009 Middle East After Sales Service and Repair Manager iDEN Mobile Devices. GCC & Levant After Sales Service and Repair Manager Mobile Devices Business.
e-Government Program, Jordanian Ministry of Information and Communications Technology, Amman, Jordan, 2004-2006 Change Management Officer.
The Netcorps Program, The Queen Zein Al Sharaf Institute for Development (Canadian CIDA developed NGO program funded by USA ID), Amman, Jordan, 2002-2004 IT Lead Trainer.
Windsor-Essex County Separate District School Board, Windsor, Canada 1997-2002 Software Systems Specialist.
IT Service Department Manager, Computer Applications and Technical Services Co., Troy MI USA 1995 – 1997.
B.A. in Computer Science Wayne State University USA
* HRD and Training Needs Assessment, The Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology 2009 * Profitability & Stock Value, Motorola University 2008 * Six Sigma Foundations, Motorola University 2006 * Ethics & Compliance-Leaders, Motorola University 2006 * Excellence in Service, Motorola University 2006 * Business Process Re-Engineering and Six Sigma, Method Inc. 2005 * Effective Project Management, Method Inc. 2004 * Project Management Made Easy, Method Inc. 2004 * Training of Trainers, ZENID 2002 * Network+, C.C.D. 2001 * Certification on the service and repair of various Dell servers and desktop computers, Dell Corporation 2001 * Certified Novell Administration, MicroAge Center 1998 * Professional Customer Service training, Fred Prior 1994