Engineer, API, TUV certified
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
20+ experience in oil and gas, specifically in process engineering, instrument and control, currently consulting in Functional Safety Systems, High integrity pipeline protective systems, in plant and pipeline, crude, NGL, Gas delivery networks
• Current : Engineering Specialist/, Saudi Aramco.
• 2007 to Sept 08 : Senior Facility Engineer, Woodside Offshore Petroleum Ltd.
• 2005 to 2007 : Senior Control Systems and Instruments Engineer, Worley Parsons - Hydrocarbons.
• 1994 to 2005 : Senior Instrumentation and Control Engineer, Abu Dhabi Company for On Shore Oil Operations.
• 1990-1994 : Project Engineer / Applications Specialist
• 1985 to 1990 : Project Engineer, ABB (Bailey- Power/ Utility Controls) LTD, Sydney NSW and Perth WA Australia.
B.Sc 1982 : University of Wales / U.K. Mechanical Engineering
M.Sc 1989 : University of Manchester / U.K. Control and Process Integration
Ph.D 1998 ( part-time ) : University of Sydney / NSW / Australia :Artificial Neural Networks ( appllication to pipeline networks dynamic simulation, for optimization and leak setection )
API 670, Vibration Specialist Certification
TUV Functional Safety Expert ( IEC61511 based High Integrity Pipeline Protective Systems ).
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services