This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Project and Engineering activities of Instrumenation
• Concept Studies, Front End Engineering (FEED) and Detail Engineering of various Instrumentation and Fire & Gas related activities for Onshore and Off-shore Oil & Gas Facilities and Infrastructure.
• Basic, FEED and Detail Design Engineering of various DCS (including Fieldbus based DCS systems), ESD and F&G Systems related to Oil & Gas Installations
• Project Management of small scale engineering projects (estimation/quotation & management).
• Managing Contractors including Automation Vendors.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunications as electives) (Assessed by CCPE as equivalent to Canadian Undergraduate Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.)
• In-house SIL course in Bantrel
• Shell training course at PDO, Oman on Instrumented Protective Functionality (IPF) (Similar to Risk analysis)
• In-house trainings on HAZOPs/Risk Assessment Studies/IPF in Ewbank Consultants.
• Safety Instrumented Systems (IEC 61511) workshop conducted by QP
• Microsoft Network Training
• Worked as Branch manager with Ramboll Consultants, a leading Oil &Gas Consultants in Denmark, for their Qatar Branch, handling various Engineering projects including Project Management.
• Assisted HAZOP Chairman for various HAZOP studies for BP and Qatar Petroleum
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment