Mechanical Engineer with MBA operations management
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 15 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To provide sustainable energy solutions.
BIREF EXPERIENCE: (15 + years)
• Worked with Industries like Oil & Gas, Construction, Consultancy, Rail, Health services, Building Services, etc., on various applications.
• Develop Concept, FEED, Detailed design works and prepare specifications and reports.
• Business & project management, leading team, set goals, targets, review, action plan, contingencies and motivate team spirit.
• Project Planning, Inspection, Site coordination, Execution, Commissioning & Handover.
• Carryout Heat load calculations (Carrier E20, HAP, HEVACOM), Equipment selection (compressor, condenser, chiller), Duct sizing, Chilled & Condenser water pipe sizing, Ref. pipe sizing, Noise calculation and Pr. Loss calculations etc.,
• Conversant with various Codes & Standards (ASHRAE, ASPE, BS, CIBSE, DW144, HVCA, IOP, NFPA, SMACNA, & UPC).
• MBA (Operations Management) from IGNOU, New Delhi (Dec 2008)
• Certified as Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2000 by RWTUV (2005)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management from IGNOU, New Delhi (2002)
• Web Programming in JAVA from SSI, Madurai (2002).
• Diploma in E-Commerce Solution Development from SSI, Madurai (2002)
• B.E (Mechanical) from Bharathidasan University, Trichy - University Second (1994)
• Associate member of ASHRAE, US
• Member of CIBSE, UK
Please visit http://bsrajakumar.googlepages.com
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services