Apenarroyo Instrumentation and Process Technician
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 13 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Any Engineering or Technical position specially in Oil/Gas where I can contribute my knowledge and skills acquired through my education, trainings and experiences.
|• Instrumentation and Control National Certicate (NCII)
• Complete in Training regarding Instrumentation and Process Control.
(Installation, calibration, configure, )
• Knowledge in Instrument Hookup, Interpret P&ID.
• Maintain and Repair Instrumentation and Control Device.
• Proficient in Failure Analysis preferably Hard Disk Drive.
• Recognized as “ OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE IN SPECIAL INVESTIGATION 2008 ”
• Skilled on basic troubleshooting (Electronics, PLC, Assembly, others)
• Proficient in using the computer and software such as MS Word, WS Excel, MS PowerPoint and other computer applications
• Knowledgeable in using Power Switch Box (External Adapter)
• Trained in using Analog Oscilloscope (Tektronix 2467B) and Digital Oscilloscope (Tektronix 784A w/ INSTAVU and Tektronix 784D w/ Digital Phosphor)
• Humidity and Test Chamber
• HP Multimeter Keyence VH-7000C (Camera)
• Valuable skills in teamwork and communications, Strong Leadership and a coach
• Competent at speaking and writing English, willing to Train and Relocate (even Abroad)
June 1994 – April 1997 Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technology
Technological University of the Philippines Main
Ayala Avenue, Manila, Philippines
June 1990 – March 1994 Araneta University
Victoneta Park, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines
June 1984 – March 1990 Bonifacio Memorial Elementary School
Bagong Sigaw, Quezon City, Philippines
|Instrumentation and Control NCII
|Birthplace : Manila, Philippines
Birthdate : March 15, 1977
Age : 33
Nationality : Filipino
Religion : Born Again Christian
Civil Status : Married with 2 Dependent
Height : 5’8”
Weight : 148 lbs
Passport Number : UU0751030
Issued : February 20, 2007
Expire : February 20, 2012