To work hard to attain desired height, co-ordinate and be pro-active to produce high quality work to meet target milestones and deadlines.
• Support customer base with technical queries and supervise the assembling, disassembling and testing of down hole Service tools. Prepare documentations for service and down hole equipments. • Prepare and ensuring that all possible preparations have been taken place, equipments is fit for use and all pre- installations checks/testing have been carried out. • Provide technical support and guidance on a project basis in order to ensure that systems and products are engineered properly and “proven to be fit for purpose” prior to installation. • Installation and supervision of installations of Expandable Sand Screen (ESS) and intelligent completion technology accessories at the well site in line with proven and established working practices within the remit of quality and safety management system. • Assist and support in the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures for equipment, policies and procedures. • Plan, design and install hydraulic control lines on Hellcat 2 to achieve selective hydraulic control of production through the packers. • Gather technical needs information and identify areas of future potential technology development. • Plan, designs and Installation of lower and upper completions accessories at the well site in line with company policies, procedures and system, statutory regulations and good industry practice
• M. Sc Petroleum Production Engineering: Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, United Kingdom: 2010. Modules include: Subsurface, Wells, Facilities, Business Essentials, Production system modeling, Production Operations, Advanced Completion and Subsea system, Economics and Asset management.
• B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering: (2.2) University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria:2000
• Enterprise Excellence Process Training. • Offshore swimming survival training. • Management’s Role in Enterprise Excellence (MREE). • Safe start, Train the Trainer. • PACKER 1 Weatherford Rig Train Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, Scotland.
• PACKER SERVICE TOOL 1 Weatherford Rig Train Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, Scotland.