Instrument Technician /Supervisor for Off Shore Oil Company for short term /Longterm
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Looking for Insrtrument Jobs in as Instrument Technician In oil/Refinery/OFFShore for Short term or Long term or Shut Down Project
AS PRODUCTION/ INSTRUMENT ENGG in Oxygen Plant
1) Handling equipment Instruments maintenance for Plant . Responsible for the field equipments such as Control valves(SAMSON,FISHER),Actuators &Smart Positioners (NELES METSO,JAMESBURY,FLOSERVE),Transmitters,Analytical Analysers, Vibration sensors METRIX & IMI For Compressors , Blowers & Gearbox & Familiar with Allen Bradley PLC/SLC 500/ P5 with RsLogix 500 & SCADA FIX32, Critical Loop Checking, Modification and Updating P& ID & Schmatic Wiring Diagram SWD.
2) Monthly calibration of Process Servomex Analizer, Calibration ,Installation and maintaining record of all field Instruments as per SMP/SOP including critical operating parameters COP& Operation safety standard OSS.
3) Handling Instruments of ROATATING EQUIPMENTS ( ROOTS,AERZEN BLOWERS) and HIGH AND LOW PRESSURE RECIPROCATING OXYGEN COMPRESSORS (SULZER & SIAD OXYGEN COMP)( CENTRIFUGAL COMPRESSOR) and its Critical Alarm systems.And Vibration trending & Analysis & Discussion with RC Team.
4) Repairing & Rebuilding of METSO Actuator & FLO-TORK Actuators of 20”24”& 30”.
5) Operation/Maintenance of Plant Reliability through effective process control during Production by SCADA and Plant Process Tuning.
6) Compling & capturing Creative Maintenance , Preventive maintenance, Predective maintanance by using CMMS ( Computerised maint. management system )
7) Resposible for Plant Alerts and RCA( Route Cause Analyses) action compliance.
8) Handling Short & Long Term Contractors maint activities & imparting safety training.
9) Trained in Hazardous Work Permit to carry out jobs safely with proper use of Personal Protective Equipments,Circle of Safety, Lock out and Tag Out procedures.
10) Implementing various Praxair Standards such as SMPs,SOPs ,S.H.E.,5S,Engg Standard etc for assigened Plant locations.
11) Day to Day Job Planing and attending Annual Maint, or Unplanned Job .
12) Planning & conducting Safety meeting monthly, Monthly K.P.I & Report
13) Handling Spare parts ,Purchase Request ,Purchase Order & Follow up for effective running of Plant .Working in JDE Edward software & maintaining all purchase and inventories
Diploma in Engg 3 yrs
Certicicate of I.CSE, Diploma,
Looking jobs in Instrument Field IN Gulf Country
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services