This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
electric department head
Design and manufacture synchronizing panel between two generator sets containing of reverse power protection and load sharing.
Generator trouble shouting, machine maintenance (motor & its operating circuit (Switch board, VSD,...)), power stations fault detecting and repairing, tie in two remote area power stations and operating the system, working in solar cell system & manufacture and installing low tension switch panels for factories and buildings, design (lighting, power, sound, fire alarm & telephone) systems in the field of electrical installation for buildings, Cabling and Distribution panels.
B.Sc in Electric power engineering May 2004,
(Protection, Machine, Power system &power electronics) She-bin el-kom faculty of Engineering, Menofia University.
(VERY GOOD Degree)
(Digital speed control (VSD) of Switched Reluctance Motor)
1) Training in Egypt Company for Spinning & weaving From June 27, 2002 to September 3, 2002.
2) Training in Khalda Petroleum Company .Salaam oil & gas field In July 16-30, 2003 (excellent degree).
3) Training in Agiba Petroleum Company .Faras oil field In August 9-23, 2003 (excellent degree).
4) Have course in power system protection.
5) Have course in cathodic protection.
6) Have course in Explosion proof equipment in hazardous area.
7) Have course in lifting to working as lifting authority.
In GUPCO (Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company as maintenance engineer in western desert area from 20/9/2007 till now
** In Elssafa company for general construction as designer & project engineer from 6/2006 till 15/9/2007
*** In Electric group company for manufacturing low tension switchgear from 1/2005 to 5/2006
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services