Owned overall responsibility of design, build and execution of the Knowledge Management Project at Ingenero Technologies and designed Strategy for Knowledge Audit, training and software selection based on the recommended model. * Designed questionnaires / conducted interviews for employees to understand processes of individual departments, setting criteria for appointing Knowledge Leaders & Analysts. * Analyzed responses obtained through questionnaires / interview to classify employee for basic & advanced training module. * Stakeholder Management * Designed training delivery strategy and modules for a large group of business users across various divisions of the client company and conducted workshops on Knowledge Management System implementation. * Developed KM Architecture & KM Model. Designing Templates for data collection. * Identified knowledge needs of all the departments. Designing role & responsibilities for Knowledge Service Contributors, Knowledge Analysts and Knowledge Leaders. * Undertook research activity on appropriate KM software & its evaluation (MOSS, Beehive, Knowledge Tree, Cynapse & LifeRay). Handling data collection & pilot testing (Life Ray software). Implementing final system by providing training to 120 users on Life Ray Portal Administration.
Sep’07-May’08: Process Consultant
Overall responsibility to develop solutions using data analytics and standardized assets and tools with high quality deliverables based on agreed risk assessment approach and mitigation steps: process maps, data models and diagrams.
* Providing safety solutions to various units of the multi-national clients. Understanding Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s), Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) for different process provided by top MNC Companies. * Calculating overpressure scenarios for various equipments like heat exchangers, pressure vessels and determine critical parameters to prevent overheating or explosions. * Keeping a track on data obtained from the client and providing them with a discrepancy list. To keep a track on work time sheet. * Using simulating software HYSYS to calculate missing parameters.
* MBA with Merit from University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, UK in 2009.
* Dissertation: Effect of adapting Knowledge Management practice by high end Technical Process Outsourcing Companies in India with special reference to Petrochemical industry.
* Bachelor in Chemical Engineering with Distinction from University of Mumbai in 2007.
* Project: Manufacture of 2000-TPA of p-chlorophenol