This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
More than 10 years of diversified experience in oil and gas surface production operations as lead maintenance engineer.
• Main areas of responsibility consist of supporting the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown, major and minor maintenance activities on various types of mechanical static and rotating plant equipment.
• Hands on experience of operation and maintenance on gas processing trains having vessels, pipe work, valves, pumps, heat exchanges, coolers, separators, gas injection compressors, gas and diesel prime movers, power generators, repair workshop facilities, product storage and loading facilities.
• Main accountabilities are to plan and coordinate mechanical maintenance activates with other departments.
• To conduct root cause analysis of equipment failures and non-scheduled shutdowns and recommend problem solutions.
• To ensure effective utilization of the Maximo system in managing maintenance activities.
• To provide training on Maximo system to newly inducted staff
• To ensure compliance to HSE regulations and procedures including PTW, job risk assessment system and HAZOP studies etc.
BSc Mechanical Engineering,
University of Engineering and Technology Taxila, Pakistan. (1995-2000)1st Div (81%)
IOSH safety managment system
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment