This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To contribute progressively and permanently to the products sales target achievement
- NGO(Shemka Foundation) Office operations Manager since 7 January 2007
• Management of day to day operations(office, staff and media relations)
• Writing of grant proposals, evaluation and writing of program reports
- MTN Cameroon VAP Sales representative since August 2008
• Boosting of relationship with clients
• Supervision of sales ,prospection and commercial activities
• (GSM and ISP)Customer ‘s account management
-Consultant for Common wealth Business Council (CBC) during Commonwealth Investment Forum June 2009
• Preparation of sessions and audiovisual presentations
• Corporate relationship and orientation
• Logistics management
A masters in biochemistry University of Yaoundé I (pending diploma) 2008
Bachelors degree in biochemistry University of Yaoundé I 2007
GCE A’ Level 2003
-Business and development: Sales and prospection, development of client portfolio, animation and promotions.
-Promotional Marketing strategies: destocking of products, promotional games
-Entrepreneurial activation: negotiation, entrepreneurial processes, drawing up business plans, feasibility studies, market study, development and production plans, financial aspects, funding, legal aspects, legislation and management
-Customer relationship: consumer contact, sensitisation techniques, field supervision of teams.
-Posses a Perfect computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher)
-Perfectly Bilingual and good knowledge of the German Language
-Posses a Driving Licence (Category B)
-Certificate of talent recognition in Youth Leadership awarded by ACMS(Cameroonian association of social Marketing)
-Member of AIESEC(Association International des étudiants en science économique et commercial)
-Member of the United Nations Youth Association (UNYA)
-Training on corporate social responsibility by AIESEC
-News letter writer for the Youth magazine AMONGST YOUTHS.
-Executive President of the Y’ello club
-Sectary General of the Biochemistry Club
-Director of The socio-cultural Affairs commission of the Biochemistry Club
-Member of organising committee of International conference on Nutrition.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services