trilingual mechanical engineer (cost estimation / bids & proposals / Design)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To join a challenging workgroup, preferably in oil & gas field where my creative initiative and a genuine enthusiasm would allow me to progress, apply my studies and where my professional background, capabilities and skills will be fully utilized.
May 2009 CH2MHILL – Veco engineering (Abu Dhabi)
(Current) I am currently working as a mechanical design engineer. My job duties are:
1. Developing mechanical design calculations, specifications and data sheets for mechanical works in oil and gas project
2. Developing FEED and detailed engineering deliverables.
3. Preparing Technical Material Requisition for project vendors and evaluate vendors offers technically.
Oct. 2006 PETROJET – Head Office
- May 2009: I was working as cost estimator and proposal engineer, and my work responsibilities are:
1. Reading carefully tender documents,
2. Site survey and preparing site investigation report,
3. Review the bill of quantities for the projects,
4. Coordination with related departments to ensure achieving metrics.
5. Attend any clarification meeting with customer,
6. Cost estimation for all project activities,
7. Set criteria for selecting the different suppliers and vendors
8. Ability to define the product required for procurement with as much details as possible
9. Create supplier list to achieve the best quality and prices matching with time schedule for the project for achieving the best terms for purchase.
10. Analyze price and technical proposals in relation to quality, service, cost and delivery dates for suppliers evaluation,
11. Create purchase order & contract to chosen supplier
12. Review contract conditions and prepare qualifications if any
13. Preparing presentations on power point to deliver the company message and image.
14. Preparing the commercial & technical proposals,
15. Price and contract negotiation with customers.
Sept. 1988 – July 2000: N.D.Delivrande School.
French language as first language English Language as second language
French language certification from Paris that specifies the level of language (Read, write & spoken). I achieved this with very good degree.
Sept. 2001 – July 2006: University of Benha,
Faculty of engineering shubra, Mechanical Power section.
Mechanics Engineering Design
Engineering Fluid Mechanics
Power Plant Internal Combustion Engines
Mechanics Of Materials
The aim was to deeply study the detailed design of mechanical works for building taking the vertical transportation (Elevators & Escalators) and the fire fighting system as a case study with application. I achieved excellent grade for this project.
BSC in mechanical engineering
- Extremely Active.
- Dynamic and target driven.
- Good written of reports and internet researches.
- Very good negotiation and communication skills.
- Productive in both independent and teamwork environments.
- Reliable and detail oriented.
- Flexible and hardworking attitude.
- Ability to deal with administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with multiple job and coordination of various projects.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and to cope with competing environment.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Very good report writing and presentation skills.
- Fast Learner.
- Planning & organizing skills.
Arabic: Mother Tongue
Windows Up to XP: Excellent
MS Office (Word, Excel, & Power point): Excellent
AutoCAD (2 & 3 D): very good
Primavera: Very Good
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment