This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I have experiences of surface production operations that include well operations, HPU system, Slug catcher, Glycol regeneration, Gas compression, Condensate handling and loading operations etc.
•Monitor and control the flow of hydrocarbons from the reservoir to the point of export through DCS.
•Maintain operating parameters within safety, regulatory, and GPSA requirements and troubleshoot upset conditions
•Collect all data appertaining to and produce Daily, Emission & Monthly Production reports.
•Completes shift log book and other work reports noting state of operating areas, corrective action taken and highlighting other items of plant that need further attention.
•Shift handover of log sheet and associated documents for operational adjustment changes.
•Controls operating plant start-up, shutdowns and emergencies.
•Generate historical information and data as required
•Offshore team member for routine platform visit.
•Manage coordination of all movements and activities of the Operations Support Vessel (OSV).
•Carrying out emergency duty as required by the Installation Manager. Handling produced water producing from Well Reservoirs.
•Implement calculation for process fluid consumption (Corrosion Inhibitor, Diesel, TEG etc.) for various production and emission report based on present production status.
•As per succession plan successfully trained one personnel to carry out control room duties.
•One year experience to work in LABORATORY. Able to do the following test
I. Gas test in Gas Chromatograph.
II. Chemical Oxygen Demand-COD, Chloride & HC of water.
III. Water% & Chloride of TEG.
IV. Corrosion Inhibitor Residual in water.
V. Distillation of condensate.
1. Attained the B.Sc. Degree in Zoology from Chittagong Govt. College and secured 2nd Class.
2. Attained the Advance Diploma In Multimedia (ADIM) from APTECH.
• Chromatographic Method of Analysis: Gas Chromatograph; High Pressure liquid chromatograph-HPLC
• Safe handling of Chemicals in Laboratories and other establishments: Chemical handling procedures in Lab and storing chemicals
• Basic offshore Safety induction & Emergency Training: Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) including EBS; Sea survival; Fire fighting & self Rescue; First Aid & Hypothermia.
• PC assembling
• Trouble shooting
• Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Front page & Power point)
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment