This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Willing to work as a welding inspector in challenging & creative environment.
Presently working as an Welding Inspector ETERNITY TRADING AND SERVICES CO
L.L.C A MNC EPC company UAE.ABUDHABI with leading engineering organizations like Abudhabi Oil & Gas Industries( Gasco- Ruwais).
• Bsc Chemistry
• Msc Chemistry
• Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) from American Welding Society
• Certificate Number: 09052921 ,Date of expiry: May 1 20012
• ASNT – NDT Level II certification in Ultrasonic Testing
Magnetic Particle Testing
Liquid Penetrant testing
Computer knowledge : Office 2000
• Material verification as per specifications and standards
• Familiar with piping isometric drawings & P&IDs.
• Planning & scheduling of construction activities according to work front requirement
• Fit-up inspection of Unit-piping and Offsite-piping in piping fabrication and erection stages.
• Weld Visual inspection of Unit-piping and Offsite-piping during piping fabrication and erection stages
• Arranging Radiography(X-ray &Gamma ray) and conducting other NDT tests
• Preparation and documentation of Inspection reports (Piping & Structural), material reports, engineering reports, NDT reports etc
• Responsible for ensuring QA/QC aspects of field piping as per GASCO and international standards.
• Weld Visual inspection of Structural units during fabrication and erection stages.
• Inspection of Pressure Tests
• Inspection of Equipment erection and alignment.
• Co-coordinating quality inspection & quality survey programs with owner inspectors and clients (GASCO). Preparation and assessment of daily progress report and coordinating progress review meetings in-house, with clients and with sub contractors.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment