From DEC 2008 up to date . Company: (CCC) Consolidated Contractors Int’l Company. Client: QATAR PETROLUM. Project: COMMON COOLING SEAWATER PHASE- II (QATAR).(590.00 MillionUSD) Title: project - Engineer Civil & interface . Duties:
• Leading the civil team in corridor A&B for A/G concrete structures and U/G trenches. • Leading the civil team in buildings. construction and finishing ( 5 buildings). • Leading the interface with end users and several agencies ( ras gas, Qatar gas, kahrama ,Q tells ,RLC,QP,EDL)inside RLIC to facilitate the permit procedure • Understanding of the scope of work according to the contract requirement to establish and implement systems for the section.
• Implementation of method statement and ITP’S within section including safety.
• Estimation of resources requirement for the section including staff and PMV and ensure that mobilization with manager.
• Plan/ schedule priorities in line with the work sequence and monitor progress.
• Co-ordinate section & Site Engineers activities and ensure construction in line with drawings, specifications and schedules.
• Co-coordinating with QATAR PETROLUM representatives, keeping him informed of construction status including area of concern.
• Inform section & Site Engineers/Supervisor time to time the project safety requirements and ensure all massages from management has been properly passed and made aware of all personnel.
• Implement accurate and timely reporting arrangement system for progress, Area of Concern and forecast for resources requirements, information’s.
• Ensure Quality Control procedures and Inspection and Test Plan within the section implemented and followed by Engineers and Supervisor.
• Ensuring that all punch list items are resolved, client handover is satisfactorily concluded and that there is no prolongation of project.
• Identify lessons learned and participation in project review.
• Demobilization plan in advance to facilitate the relocation of the workforce and the utilization of plant elsewhere.
From Jun 2007 up to DEC 2008 . Company: (CCC) Consolidated Contractors Int’l Company. Client: KBR & Shell Company. Project: PEARL GTL PROJECT (QATAR).(1.2 billion USD) Title: Section -Engineer Civil (Utility Area)
B.S.C. In Civil Engineering - June 1988 Faculty of Engineering - Al-Azahar University Graduation Project (Reinforced Concrete)
From September 2005 up to January 2006. Alexandria Construction Company (Talaat Moustafa) Client: The National Defense Council Project: Moustafa Kamel Hotel. High Quality Building. Title : Construction Manager Duties: • Supervision of all invoices submitted to the client • Review the invoices submitted to the client. • Follow up and co-ordinate with the head office. • Checking the daily, weekly, monthly progresses reports submitted to