This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
Seeking a challenging position in a reputable Multinational Organization where my education, training, skills & personal qualifications would be further developed to assist your company in reaching its objectives and goals.
1) Working at CAR GAS (Natural Gas Vehicles Company), Maintenance department, (DEC 2006-AUG 2007).
• Ability to run & monitor engine (CAT, Waukesha) overhaul.
• Ability to run and monitor Gas compressor (Ariel) overhaul.
• Background with ISO14001-9001 regulations
• Very strong background of engines (Caterpillar, Waukesha) and compressors (Ariel) maintenance.
• Ability to run PMP (Preventive Maintenance Plans).
• Troubleshooting and fault detection experience.
2) Working at MANTRAC (CATTERPILLAR DEALER), Sales department (Construction & Quarries sector then Key Account Dept.), SEP 2007.
• Ability to deal with customers and their equipments problems.
• Very strong background of equipment’s spare parts function & maintenance.
• Ability to find out spare parts from service hand book.
• Training at MANTRAC’s workshop and technical courses.
• Communication, negotiation, Time management and selling skills courses.
• Improving the customer list.
• Counselor Sales Person Course.
• Very strong background of Genset problems, application and maintenance.
• Ability to work under stress.
High school : Sheraton Heliopolis Language School University/Collage : B.Sc. in Mechanical Power Engineering
Faculty of Engineering - Helwan University.
B.Sc. year grade : Very Good. (77 %)
Collage overall grade : Good. (71%)
Graduation project grade : Excellent (185/200)
Project title : Solving engineering problem using computer programming languages.
• AutoCAD course.(6weeks)
• Visual Basic6 course. (4weeks)
• Master Gas Company as a mechanical engineering supervising the transformation of cars from benzene working car into a gas working car, and maintenance of compressors that supplies the station with gas.
• Marketing & sales.
(Certified by Cambridge Training College Britain). (40 hrs.)
• Arabic – Mother tongue.
• English (Very good).
• AutoCAD 2D/3D “AUC Course.
• Visual basic6 programming language.
• Microsoft office “Word, Excel, PowerPoint….etc”
• Internet Surfing and Exploring.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment